54

Qin Yue Is Her First Love

This is the first time that she heard Jiang Jing Zhi tell her that he loves her.

Although he said a lot of things they loved each other before, he didn't say those words, he just used his actions to tell her that he loved her.

Now, hearing those words unsuspectingly, her heartbeat suddenly became faster.

Obviously, it is a matter of fact that he loves her, but why, when she heard it, she felt an unspeakable feeling in her heart?

She didn't know why she hung up the phone, or it was because she was afraid that she would hear more and more things that made her wonder what to do.

At this time, Yi Qian Qian's voice came, "Sister Xin Cheng, I really want to be your friend, and it has nothing to do with Brother Jing Zhi! Since you don't like me, Brother Jing Zhi will let me not bother you. Then I will go! I don't want you to hate me."

Mu Xin Cheng raised her eyes and looked at her, Yi Qian Qian smiled at her, waved and left.

Mu Xin Cheng is not in the mood to think about her now, whether it her ideo or Jiang Jing Zhi's, she is now being confused by Jiang Jing Zhi's sentence of I love you.

It's really annoying, why does she want to affect her mood because of that man?

She was irritated and didn't want to go back to class. She just found a shade of a tree and sat down. It just so happened that the phone rang again.

She thought it was Jiang Jing Zhi. After all, she just hung up his phone and thought he was calling back. When she was still wondering whether or not to answer it, she saw that it was not his call, but Qin Yue.

When she saw the word Qin Yue, she was still a little excited, especially at this time, she felt saved.

"Qin Yue!" She happily called his name.

Qin Yue's deep voice came, "Xin Cheng, why don't you call me?"

"Huh?" His words made her wonder how to answer.

Didn't he ask her to go back and think about it, she hasn't thought about it now, of course she won't call him.

"I thought you would miss me a lot."

"I miss you!" After blurting out these words, she was a bit shy, and the answer seemed a bit too straightforward. She cleared her throat and then continued, "Qin Yue, did you call me to ask about the thing you said last time? I'm in a mess now, I haven't decided yet!"

"Don't worry, the main reason I call you is that I miss you."

His voice is different from Jiang Jing Zhi. He always sounds like he is smiling, but Jiang Jing Zhi is always cold and indifferent. Even though he has changed a lot now, but she still felt that the time he spent sullen was several times longer than the time he smiled.

The sentence I miss you has made her blush involuntarily.

After all, Qin Yue is her first love, the one she has always been in love with!

"When will you leave school? Would you like to eat with me?"

"Okay, I can go now!" The answer was simply blurted out, she didn't want to take this class anyway, and Yi Qian Qian was not there, no one would report to Jiang Jing Zhi.