71

The Man Didn't Come Back All Night

Jiang Jing Zhi picked up the phone to answer, reached out and patted her shoulder, letting her continue to sleep against him.

Mu Xin Cheng yawned, and immediately went back.

But Jiang Jing Zhi's expression changed after listening to the call, and he immediately shouted to Yi Qian Xin, "Stop!"

Mu Xin Cheng, who finally fell asleep again, was awakened by him again.

What the hell happened to be this surprised?

Jiang Jing Zhi said to her, "Cheng er, I have something to deal with now, you go home first."

"Huh?" Hearing this, Mu Xin Cheng was completely awake.

What time is it already, why is there still something he needs to deal with at this time?

"What's the matter?" she asked.

Jiang Jing Zhi didn't have time to tell her in detail, "Important things, you go back first!"

After speaking, he ordered Yi Qian Xin to send her home safely, and then he got out of the car.

Yi Qian Xin restarted the car and left.

Mu Xin Cheng immediately turned around and watched Jiang Jing Zhi standing on the side of the road, hired a taxi, got in and walked away.

She feels flustered, hate the feeling of being left behind.

She retracted her gaze, sat down again, was silent for a while, suddenly raised her eyes to look at Yi Qian Xin who was driving ahead, "Do you know where Jiang Jing Zhi is going?"

Yi Qian Xin glanced at her in the rearview mirror before replying, "I am not very clear about this."

Mu Xin Cheng suddenly became a little angry, "You are his special assistant, why don't you know where he is going?"

She knew she was angry, but who made her unhappy now.

Yi Qian Xin was helpless, "Miss Mu, I really don't know."

Mu Xin Cheng bulged her face and stopped talking.

Yi Qian Xin also sent her back safely under pressure and drove away immediately.

When Mu Xin Cheng returned home, she went to the child's room to look at the child before returning to the bedroom.

It was late at night, but she was lying on the bed and counting sheep. It's rare that she could not fall asleep, and Jiang Jing Zhi still had not yet returned.

She didn't know what she was struggling with. It was normal for him to be busy at work, but for the first time, she was lying on this bed while he was not there.

In the middle of the night, she fell asleep in a daze, and woke up the next day, the place beside her was still empty.

She reached out and touched it, and it was cool, the man hadn't come back all night.

From the moment she woke up, her whole body was depressed, her mood was not very good, and everything was not pleasing to the eye, plus being locked in this house and unable to get out, her mood became even more irritable.

Every day, the bodyguards will send the children to the kindergarten on time. The same like today, except that Mu Xin Cheng still can't get off the car today, she really wants to go!

She hugged the child tightly, with a look of carelessness, and everyone didn't need to go if she can't go!

The bodyguard also had a headache, knowing that she was the boss's heart, and couldn't touched the strand of her hair. There was nothing wrong at the moment, so he had to call the boss.

When Mu Xin Cheng heard him call Jiang Jing Zhi, she immediately pricked her ears to listen to them.

That man, why didn't he go home all night?

But the distance was too far, she didn't hear anything, and the phone was hung up, which disappointed her for a while.