25

This Is His True Nature?

When there was saltiness in the mouth he was kissing, Jiang Jing Zhi paused, stopped and opened his eyes, only to realize that the person in his arms had become a tearful person.

Mu Xin Cheng's tears made him stiff, and now she overlapped with the previous images in his mind, causing his whole heart to convulse.

In this world, only her tears made him unable to parry. He had grasped her hands tightly, but now they loosened them, but because she appeared so fragile and painful, he couldn't help holding her tight. Hold her in his arms and stop messing with her, gently rubbing her back and soothing, her voice murmured in her ear, "Sorry, Cheng er, sorry, I was wrong, Cheng er, don't cry, I won't hurt you again."

Mu Xin Cheng leaned against his arms, feeling a bit out of control, unable to control the tears, and finally soaked his clothes.

After she calmed down, Jiang Jing Zhi had taken her out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.

She was still wearing a one-piece swimsuit, and he was even topless. This combination made her feel a little embarrassed suddenly after she calmed down.

But looking back, she was really scared just now. Such a powerful and domineering Jiang Jing Zhi made her tremble when she thought about it, and her lips were still hot right now.

Although he used to be cold, and arrogant, she has never felt this kind of fear.

He was not the Jiang Jing Zhi she knew at all.

Could this be his true nature?

"Cheng er, I'm sorry." Jiang Jing Zhi gently raised her chin, looked at her red eyes, and said to her seriously.

Now he no longer had the aura of swallowing her just now.

Mu Xin Cheng no longer felt the sense of fear, and became bolder, reaching out and poking his chest and accusing, "Jiang Jing Zhi, you just bullied me!"

"I'm sorry." Jiang Jing Zhi held her finger and kissed it.

Mu Xin Cheng only felt like a stream of heat rushing from the finger to the whole body. She quickly reached out and pulled her finger back, hide it behind her, and then returning to her senses, she continued, "Don't think that you will be done with a sorry sentence. I want you to apologize! "

"What do you want?" His eyes were full of pity, and it was not his original intention to make her cry.

He just couldn't control himself just because he was scared by her and remembered something in the past.

Mu Xin Cheng is waiting for this words, "I want to go out, I want to find my friends, I don't want to be locked up here every day! I am not a prisoner, I have my personal freedom, I just want to go out!"

To put it bluntly, she just wants to leave this house, this birdcage.

When Jiang Jing Zhi heard this, he couldn't help frowning, "I'm worried..."

"I'm not a kid!" Mu Xin Cheng interrupted him, because her eyes flushed red from crying it was really pitiful to pretend to be aggrieved at this moment, "Do I have to be locked up here all my life? I'm going crazy!"

Jiang Jing Zhi looked at her suddenly, in a daze. He seemed to have heard these words before.

---------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment, and share