26

I Miss You So Much

Mu Xin Cheng was immersed in his emotions and didn't notice anything strange in him, and continued to say to him loudly, "I want to go out, I must go out, you can't stop me!"

After speaking, she stared at him closely, waiting for his reaction at this time.

Jiang Jing Zhi stared at her for a long time. Under her hopeful gaze, he sighed slightly, "Okay, you can go out, but you have to promise me, be careful in everything, the phone should be on for 24 hours, don't make me can't find you, understand?"

He agreed, and Mu Xin Cheng was of course very happy, afraid that he would regret it and immediately tell him, "This is what you said, so don't regret it!"

He wanted to repent but she would not give him a chance to repent. Now she wanted to go out very much. She immediately seized the opportunity and wanted to change clothes. Where is the pitiful appearance of someone who is being bullied to tears?

Jiang Jing Zhi frowned and pulled her back, "Not today."

Hearing this, the smile on Mu Xin Cheng's face immediately collapsed, "Why?"

Jiang Jing Zhi's fingertips gently stroked her lips, without answering asking a rhetorical question, "Didn't you cry very sad just now?"

Means that you are interested in going out so soon?

When he asked such a question, Mu Xin Cheng was a little embarrassed suddenly. She seemed to be crying just now, she was really scared to cry by him!

"Forget it, if you want to go out, go out." Jiang Jing Zhi suddenly changed his words.

Mu Xincheng raised his eyebrows and looked at him. Is this true or false? She couldn't believe him now.

Jiang Jing Zhi said, "I will find someone to accompany you. Come back early."

It seemed that he had really let her out, so of course she nodded quickly, fearing that she would be slow, and he would change his mind again.

After taking a shower in the bathroom, she changed her clothes to go out, she could only reluctantly put on her skirt when she looked around.

In fact, she is very beautiful like this, but she always feels that she still has that pretty short hair, and she feels awkward wearing a skirt.

Jiang Jing Zhi used the bathroom outside. When she saw him, he had already put on the home clothes, and downstairs, the person he had found to accompany her also came.

Mu Xin Cheng came down from the stairs and was surprised when she saw the visitor. This time without Jiang Jing Zhi's stopping, she ran quickly and threw herself into his arms, shouting happily, "Little Lin Zi, I miss you so much!"

Lin Xu smiled and looked at her, "I miss you too."

Jiang Jing Zhi followed, his face sinking when he saw the image of the two hugging.

Lin Xu saw it, but instead of letting go of Mu Xin Cheng, he glanced at him provocatively.

Even if Jiang Jing Zhi called him to accompany Mu Xin Cheng, he couldn't help but stir him up.

Mu Xin Cheng couldn't wait to go out. How could she care about Jiang Jing Zhi, except that she was hugged back by Jiang Jing Zhi from behind.

"You must come back before seven o'clock in the evening," Jiang Jing Zhi told Lin Xu.

Lin Xu didn't want to understand that deep meaning.

He curled his lips and nodded reluctantly. Jiang Jing Zhi released his hand. Mu Xin Cheng immediately fled, pulling Lin Xu and ran away.

At that moment, Jiang Jing Zhi stood there, looking at the figure that disappeared in front of him, and felt a tingling pain in his heart.

--------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment, share :D