10

I Will Take You To See Your Father

Jiang Jing Zhi is really hateful!

Mu Xin Cheng is already sitting downstairs at the dining table, biting the spoon and looking at the back of the busy man in the open kitchen. Even if he makes her breakfast, she still thinks she hates him. Why smiling at her in the early morning?

Didn't he always frown when he saw her before? As if she owed him millions, suddenly smiled at her now, she was not used to it.

How has she lived with him in the past six years? I'm afraid this has become an unsolved mystery.

"Mama!"

Mu Xin Cheng is still in a daze. I don't know when, the child has already come to her, lying on her lap and looking at her with his head up, "Mama, I am Nianbao!"

Mu Xin Cheng stiffened, and she is still not used to being intimate with her children, "Oh, hello, Nianbao."

"Nianbao is your son!" The child has a flat mouth with little grievances.

"Oh, hello son." Mu Xin Cheng was a little panicked when she saw him like this, and remembered the picture of the brother who was born to his stepmother crying every day.

The cheap brother cried so much that she wanted to beat someone, but the real son in front of him was crying, she couldn't beat someone, right?

"Nianbao wants to hug Mama, Nianbao wants to kiss Mama!"

Mu Xin Cheng looked at the little baby struggling to climb on her lap, feeling at a loss.

She is only eighteen years old, she is still a child, who can tell her how to take care of the child?

Jiang Jing Zhi came out to save her!

He took the cooked spaghetti, put it on the dinner table, then walked over, picked up his son who was still crawling on her lap, kissed his face, and put him on his exclusive position, "Be good, let your mother eat breakfast first, don't pester her."

The child pouted, unhappy, but also obediently, eating his own breakfast while peeking at Mu Xin Cheng.

Jiang Jing Zhi picked up some pasta in a bowl and handed it to her, "Eat!"

Mu Xin Cheng was indeed hungry. After waking up for so long, it was just that bowl of noodles last night.

She took a bite, and her eyes suddenly brightened. Unexpectedly, Jiang Jing Zhi's cooking skills are quite good, delicious, and she likes to eat spaghetti with meat sauce, sour and very appetizing.

Does Jiang Jing Zhi know what she likes to eat?

She couldn't help but raised her eyes and glanced at him, and saw that he was staring at her all the time, but the light was so confusing, she didn't know what he was thinking.

Jiang Jing Zhi returned to his senses and asked, "Is it delicious?"

Mu Xin Cheng snorted, not wanting to give him face, so she didn't say it was delicious!

Jiang Jing Zhi raised the corners of his mouth, and was not angry. He seemed to be in a good mood, so Mu Xin Cheng was very depressed. Why is he so patient with her now?

If in the past, he had already cast down his face and taught her. It obviously not hers, but he always interfered with her and controlled her.

Oh, yes, her father gave him this power at that time.

Thinking of her dad, she wilted again, her dad is gone!

After breakfast, Jiang Jing Zhi asked the bodyguard to send the child to school, and he told Mu Xin Cheng, "I will take you to see your father."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to like, comment and share yo~ :D

Thanks for reading this ;)