39

Are You Sure You Want Her Way?

Jiang Jing Zhi reached out and touched her face gently, and said softly, "I didn't hide anything from you."

Mu Xin Cheng didn't believe it, and pushed his hand away, "You treat me as a fool!"

If not, why didn't he deny it just now? Didn't he say to wait later? Do you really think she is a brainless woman?

Jiang Jing Zhi retracted his hand and said quietly, "I didn't. What she just said is just a normal thing in our lives. Sometimes I make you unhappy, and you always run away from home. Far away, she was talking about this."

Mu Xin Cheng listened and looked suspicious, "Are you sure she was saying this? You didn't lie to me?"

Running away from home means running away, right?

Jiang Jing Zhi nodded, and then said, "Your relationship with her has not been very good. She said that just now, but she just wanted us to argue. Are you sure you want her way?"

Upon hearing this, Mu Xin Cheng immediately said loudly, "Of course not!"

She had a bad relationship with the woman named Jiang Zi Yan, of course she could tell. From the beginning, the woman didn't give her a good face, and her dislikes were all written in her eyes.

She believed Jiang Jing Zhi's words.

Jiang Jing Zhi leaned over to her, put her arms around her shoulders, put her in his arms, and said to her, "I know you don't like them, and I didn't expect you to get along well with them. Today is my mother birthday, I should bring you back for the sake of it, just like I told you before, no matter what they say to you, you just ignore it!"

Mu Xin Cheng pouted, "They don't bully me, and I won't do anything to them!"

Jiang Jing Zhi raised the corner of his mouth and pressed a kiss on her forehead, "Good girl."

He stretched out his hand and touched her short hair. He couldn't put it down, but Mu Xin Cheng pushed him away with a look of disgust, "Don't mess up my hairstyle!"

Soon, the bodyguard also brought the child back from the kindergarten.

Wang Lin hasn't seen her grandson for a long time, when she saw him at this moment she did not let him go. Jiang Zi Yan also followed and teased him. The children are very good, and he smiles no matter what they do.

Wang Lin felt that the only thing Mu Xin Cheng did that made her good was to give birth to such a cute child. Other than that, she felt that she was useless.

But she also knew that she was very important to her son, so no matter how she didn't like it, she would be smart and behave. She would not be as stupid as her daughter. She knew that she shouldn't have said something, but she still said it even if it was true. Being sent abroad by her son, the mother is helpless.

She had already told her what to do, so when Mu Xin Cheng and Jiang Jing Zhi came in from outside, Jiang Zi Yan walked towards them with a twisted expression.

But before she spoke, she was caught up first by others.

When the child saw his mother, he immediately cheered and come down from Wang Lin's arms and ran over to hug her!

Mu Xin Cheng squatted down and hugged her son's fleshy body in her arms. Nianbao put her arms around her neck and acted affectionately with her, "Mama, Nianbao missed you! Do you miss Nianbao?"

The child is so cute, how could he not want to!

Mu Xin Cheng is now slowly adapting to the role of her mother. Her son is so cute and well-behaved, much better than the little brother born by her stepmother. She likes it so much, she immediately snorted in his face. "I miss you too!"

-------------------------------------------

Two chapters today, yeheeyy~

Like, comment, and share please ;D