53

I Love You, Do You Know?

A few days later.

"Please, can you stop following me?" Mu Xin Cheng couldn't bear it, and finally couldn't hold it back before stopping to say to Yi Qian Qian who had been following behind her.

Just sit next to her during class. Now class is over. Can you stop showing up in her sight? She followed like a worm, she was always annoying!

If she was not the person Jiang Jing Zhi arranged by her side, perhaps she would still be willing to be an ordinary friend with her, but in fact she was Jiang Jing Zhi's person, and she couldn't show her a good face at all.

Yi Qian Qian looked at her innocently, "Sister Xin Cheng, I want to go to the bathroom too!"

Mu Xin Cheng is going to the bathroom at this time. To be convenient, she also wants to go here. Did she misunderstand her?

After giving her a blank eye, Mu Xin Cheng warned, "You better stop following me!"

After talking, she went to the bathroom.

After a while, she washed her hands and came out. She thought she had gotten rid of Yi Qian Qian, but as soon as she raised her eyes, she saw Yi Qian Qian standing in front of her with a smile and looking at her, she immediately lowered her face.

Actually what she just said is rubbish!

This time, didn't wait for her, Yi Qian Qian proactively said to her, "Sister Xin Cheng, why do you hate me so much? I just want to be friends with you, can't I?"

Mu Xin Cheng snorted, think of her as a fool, she was clearly sent by Jiang Jing Zhi to monitor her!

She passed her and walked forward, Yi Qian Qian followed. In an instant, a fire burned in her heart. She immediately took out her mobile phone to make a call. As soon as the phone was connected, she directly screamed, "Jiang Jing Zhi What do you want? Am I a criminal? Why do you have to find someone to look at me? What am I doing wrong? I tell you, if you don't let her stay away from me, I, I will run away from home!"

After much deliberation, she couldn't think of any threats to him, and finally had to choose something she said often before.

"What's the matter?" Jiang Jing Zhi's voice sounds neither warm or sold.

His reaction made Mu Xin Cheng even more irritated, "You still ask me what's wrong? Look at what good things you have done yourself!"

Always being followed, without freedom at all, she feels that she is not respected at all!

Jiang Jing Zhi said, "I didn't let anyone follow you."

"Then what's the matter with this woman? You obviously let her watch me!"

"I'm not."

"You are!"

Jiang Jing Zhi sighed slightly, facing the wayward and irrational little woman, saying everything was his fault.

"Give her the phone."

Mu Xin Cheng immediately handed his mobile phone to Yi Qian Qian. Yi Qian Qian took it, and after a few answers, she returned the phone.

Mu Xin Cheng didn't know what they were talking about. When she put the phone to her ear, Jiang Jing Zhi told her, "Cheng er, you know, no matter what you want, as long as I can give it, I will definitely give you. I love you, do you know?"

Mu Xin Cheng didn't expect to hear those three words, and she was taken aback. When she reacted, she felt a little flustered and hung up the phone.