35

You... Have You Been To Sanatorium Recently?

Jiang Jing Zhi never talked about it. He really arranged for her to go back to university. He couldn't tolerate her to say no, and a single sentence would silence her.

"Don't you want to go to work? What do you want to do before graduating from college? A salesperson or a waiter?"

But she didn't want to continue to study secretarial major. It was definitely not her ideal to be a secretary for him, but she was never a child who loved to study, and she didn't know what she wanted to do. She hesitated for a long time when choosing a major. In the end, Jiang Jing Zhi waved a big hand and didn't give her a choice. She still had to go back and continue the profession she hated.

Later, she thought about it. After she graduated, she didn't have to work for him as a secretary. She could work for another company.

With this beautiful wish in her heart, she began this belated college career.

She felt embarrassed, after all, she was already twenty-four years old now, how could she not be ashamed when she went back and continued her freshman year.

The classmates are all young and only eighteen years old. She is embarrassed to tell others that she is already twenty-four years old. Fortunately, her face can be deceiving, especially after she cut her hair short, she looks even younger. That said, no one knows her age.

In fact, Jiang Jing Zhi had also struggled for letting her go back to college. He was worried to leave her alone. He always had all kinds of worries in his heart. To put it bluntly, he just didn't want her to leave his sphere of influence and could not control this. It was a very serious matter for him.

He was betting on his knowledge of her, and also on his trust in her.

Mu Xin Cheng has been studying for a week, and everything is calm, and he is gradually relieved.

There was a knock on the door of the office. The next second, the door opened, and Bai Yu Ting walked in with a few documents in his hand and put them on his desk for him to look at.

Jiang Jing Zhi picked it up and looked at it seriously.

Bai Yu Ting glanced at him secretly, hesitating, and finally asked cautiously, "Brother Jing, you... have you been to a sanatorium recently?"

When Jiang Jing Zhi heard this, his brows frowned, and he raised his eyes to look at him, "When you work, don't talk about personal matters."

Bai Yu Ting sadly said, "I'm sorry, I just didn't find a chance to talk to you normally, I just went there, so I..."

"Okay." Jiang Jing Zhi interrupted him with a serious expression, "You should know my temper. If I let you work here, you will give me a good job. For other things, you don't need to care or say anything. Just do your job well!"

Bai Yu Ting quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, I understand."

Jiang Jing Zhi signed the document and threw it back to him, "Get out."

After Bai Yu Ting left, he fell into contemplation, and wanted everything to be on the right track and start again, and this time, he couldn't let his mistakes be repeated.

Mu Xin Cheng had fewer classes today, and it was still early after the class. She didn't want to go back so soon, she still wanted to go shopping with her classmates.

Although she has only been in school for a week, with her enthusiastic and cheerful personality, she has already become familiar with her classmates, and they all like her straightforward personality.

But soon, her idea was lost because Jiang Jing Zhi came.

--------------------------------------------------

Please like comment, share :D