38

What Are You Hiding From Me?

Jiang Zi Yan ignored her mother's interruption, she had already spoken, she couldn't help but want to finish her words, "My brother was also blind. If you wanted to run, let you run. He is such a perfect person, you are not worthy of him!"

Mu Xin Cheng was confused by her, with a dazed expression, "What do you mean by this?"

Run?

Why is she running?

She wants to escape because she doesn't want to be with Jiang Jing Zhi?

It's not right! Jiang Jing Zhi clearly said that the two of them got married because of love, and Lin Xu also told her that she really married him because she loves Jiang Jing Zhi, so why on earth did she want to run away?

Or, is there anything she doesn't know? Or did she forget it?

She wanted to remember, the feeling of being held in the head now and constantly, but she didn't understand what was happening, it's really bad!

"It means......"

Jiang Zi Yan was about to say, and didn't know when Jiang Jing Zhi would be back, he shouted at her with a cold face, "Jiang Zi Yan!"

From the moment she saw him, Jiang Zi Yan wilted, feels guilty that she didn't dare to look at him at all, the cold light in Jiang Jing Zhi's eyes was enough to make her whole body froze.

She knew that she had a hot head and said something that shouldn't be said.

Mu Xin Cheng didn't get an answer. She turned her head to look at Jiang Jing Zhi and asked, "Jiang Jing Zhi, what does she mean? Run? Why should I run away? Are you hiding something from me?"

Or, they don't love each other like he said, otherwise, why would they use the word escape?

I didn't feel anything before, but now, she feels that amnesia is really annoying, and the feeling of being kept in the dark makes her feel very upset!

As if everyone knew it, she was the only one who knew nothing!

Jiang Jing Zhi walked over quickly, and saw her put her arms in his arms and pressed it to her ear and whispered, "I'll talk to you later."

Mu Xin Cheng was hugged by him so that she was lying on his body, unable to move, and was very dissatisfied with his answer.

She just wants to know now!

Jiang Jing Zhi hugged tightly, raised his eyes and looked at Jiang Zi Yan with a timid look, his eyes were full of warnings, and he said coldly, "I think life in China is not suitable for you. I will arrange for you to go abroad."

Jiang Zi Yan was frightened when she heard this, and immediately shook her head unwillingly, "I don't want to go abroad! Brother, I know I was wrong, I won't talk nonsense from now on, I will get along well with sister-in-law! Brother, don't be mad at me!"

Wang Lin also hurriedly helped her voice, "After all, your sister knew she was wrong. Don't be angry. If you let her go abroad, Mom will have no company at home and will be alone!"

This is a family card, but Jiang Jing Zhi didn't accept it, "Mother, you can follow along."

Upon hearing this, Wang Lin suddenly said nothing.

Jiang Zi Yan was crying, and Wang Lin stopped her from saying anything she wanted to say. No matter what she said now, she won't get any benefit.

Jiang Jing Zhi ignored them, and put his arms around Mu Xin Cheng to the door. When the two came to the garden, he let go.

Mu Xin Cheng immediately withdrew from his arms and frowned at him, "You can tell now, what are you hiding from me?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for your like, comment and share :D