04

This... Is Calling Her Mama?

Mu Xin Cheng slept and woke up, hoping to have returned to her room as soon as she opened her eyes. But when she opened her eyes, she was disappointed, because the ceiling is still strange to her, and this room is still the same as yesterday. She was still in Jiang Jing Zhi's house.

She was not so lucky. She couldn't wake up and go back to the past. She sighed slightly and didn't want to move anymore.

Yesterday, she only felt a pain in her head. Now, she felt that her whole body was aching. She sat up from the bed and opened her pajamas to take a look, only to find that she had bruises on her body and legs.

What the hell is she doing? Could it be that she was raped by Jiang Jing Zhi?

The door of the room opened with a bang, and the man she was cursing in her heart appeared.

Jiang Jing Zhi is still Jiang Jing Zhi. Like the Jiang Jingzhi in her impression, he always has an unpredictable face, making people unable to guess what he is thinking. Now he looks more energetic than yesterday.

Jiang Jing Zhi obviously did not expect that she would have woken up, and paused at the door before walking towards her, tentatively asking, "Cheng er?"

Mu Xin Cheng gave him an angry look, "No need to test, I am still the Mu Xin Cheng of yesterday, unexplainedly married to you, Mu Xin Cheng."

Jiang Jing Zhi raised the corners of his mouth, walked over, reached out and gently touched the bandage on her head, and asked, "Does it still hurt?"

Mu Xin Cheng curled her lips and complained, "It hurts, it hurts so much! Why did I get hurt? I still have bruises on my body! Say, did you abuse me?"

Faced with the accusation, Jiang Jing Zhi frowned in shock, "I won't hurt you!"

Mu Xin Cheng snorted, thinking he wouldn't be a scumbag who would do anything to women! But she still has to figure out some things!

"Then tell me, how did I get hurt?"

"Yesterday you're not careful, accidentally fell down the stairs." Jiang Jing Zhi told her.

Mu Xin Cheng frowned, "Why would I fall down the stairs? I'm not a big-headed doll that can't stand still while walk!"

"Blame me." He admitted it quickly.

Mu Xin Cheng raised her eyebrows, waiting for him to continue.

"You want to grab ice cream from the child, I won't let it, you ran too fast and you fell down the stairs." Jiang Jing Zhi said plainly.

Listening to him, Mu Xin Cheng's brows were tightly furrowed. How could she grab ice cream from the child? Is she sick? How delicious is this ice cream? Even risking her life to run to grab it?

And she is a twenty-four-year-old woman, not an eighteen-year-old girl, how could she do such a stupid thing?

Wait! There seems to be something wrong!

"Child?" When Mu Xin Cheng said these two words, she felt a little bit wondering in her heart. Isn't that what she thinks?

Jiang Jing Zhi nodded, and hadn't spoken yet. The door that was unlocked just now was pushed open from the outside, and then there was a soft voice, "Mama!"

Mu Xin Cheng saw a little cute boy wearing suspenders coming in from the outside, and leaped toward her with a grin.

Her head suddenly banged dumbfounded. This...Is calling her mama?!

---------------------------------------------

Don't forget to like, comment and share yo~ :D

Thanks for reading this ;)

----- 

Cute lil bun suddenly calling her mama XD