22

Is He Jealous?

Although he didn't have any special expressions on his face, Lin Xu still saw the indisputable order in his eyes. This man was worried that he would stay with Mu Xin Cheng for a long time and could not help but expose his bottom line, right?

Lin Xu snorted in his heart. What can he do, he was a selfish person and couldn't make his family suffer for Mu Xin Cheng's sake.

In fact, Mu Xin Cheng would fall in love with Jiang Jing Zhi and marry him without hesitation. His friend is also the culprit. If he could be with her when she needed someone the most, he would not give Jiang Jing Zhi a chance.

He has always been guilty, including that Mu Xin Cheng was not happy at all later, he was very self-blaming, but now, he still can't do anything for her, he already disdains himself very much in his heart.

He sighed slightly, then said goodbye to Mu Xin Cheng, then touched the child's head again, promising to come again to play with him next time and leave.

Mu Xin Cheng was reluctant, she couldn't ask anything in the meeting today. After he left, she then remembered that she didn't even asked his number, so how should we contact him next time?

She thought of Jiang Jing Zhi, and immediately turned to look for him.

Jiang Jing Zhi looked behind her, with a faint expression, no one had ever seen what he was thinking through.

Mu Xin Cheng didn't want to know what he was thinking, she just wanted to know what she wanted to know.

She walked over, stood in front of him, looked up at him, and asked, "Jiang Jing Zhi, you have Lin Xu's phone number, right? Then you give me his number!"

Jiang Jing Zhi looked at her with a deep gaze, and given irrelevant answer, "Are you still thinking about that person?"

"Who?" He asked suddenly, and Mu Xin Cheng didn't know who he was talking about for a while.

Jiang Jing Zhi said a name, "Qin Yue."

Hearing this name came out of his mouth, Mu Xin Cheng felt a little weird, and an inexplicable guilty conscience struck her again, "Ah, you know him too?"

Oh yeah, they are all people in the business field, maybe they have dealt with in business, and it is normal to know each other.

Jiang Jing Zhi stretched out his hand, gently stroked her face, and said in a deep voice, "Cheng er, you are my wife. I don't want you to think of other men in your heart. Besides, he already has a fiancée."

When Mu Xin Cheng heard the latter sentence, she couldn't help but change her face, "He has a fiancée?!"

Jiang Jing Zhi pursed his lips, did not speak, look at her eyes a little heavy.

This expression of him made her a little scared inexplicably, she wants to step back subconsciously to avoid his touch, but Jiang Jing Zhi reached out to stop her waist and hugged her back. Just about to say something, he was seeing fear in her eyes, and he suddenly froze.

Mu Xin Cheng felt a little flustered and didn't know what he wanted to do, but at this moment he let go of his hand, and let go of her, did nothing.

She was at a loss, something flashed in Jiang Jing Zhi's eyes, but it was too fast, she couldn't catch it, so she heard him say, "Cheng er, don't you always make me angry okay?"

Mu Xin Cheng wanted to refute, when did she make him angry?

Wait, she looked at him in surprise, is he jealous?!

--------------------------------------------------

Like, comment, and share please? :D