19

Are You Real Amnesia Or Fake Amnesia?

On the weekend, Mu Xin Cheng knew that Jiang Jing Zhi really didn't lie to her, and she finally met an acquaintance!

"Xiao Lin Zi!" The moment he saw Lin Xu, Mu Xin Cheng was so happy that she immediately wanted to rush towards him.

Lin Xu is her good brother. The two have known each other since the kindergarten. Now, when Mu Xin Cheng sees him, it's like seeing a relative, almost tears in her eyes.

Lin Xu hadn't seen such a lively Mu Xin Cheng for many years. He was in a daze, as if they had all returned to the year when they were eighteen. They were still such carefree student days.

However, Mu Xin Cheng was unsuccessful because Jiang Jing Zhi had already stopped her and pulled her back before she rushed over.

He didn't say anything, but his behavior has been clarified, and he would not allow her to have too much contact with men other than him, even if that person is someone she calls a brother.

Lin Xu was not surprised by Jiang Jing Zhi's actions. What kind of person is he? After so many years, can he still didn't know?

He was also aggrieved in his heart. He really wanted to tell Mu Xin Cheng what this man had done, but he was not only threatened by Jiang Jing Zhi, but he couldn't say it now that he sees this completely new Mu Xin Cheng, he is also reluctant to let her remember those unhappy things.

"Jiang Jing Zhi, what are you doing? Let go of me!" In front of her good brother, she was hugged by Jiang Jing Zhi intimately, her face flushed unnaturally, she didn't want Lin Xu to see herself so aggrieved!

Jiang Jing Zhi still didn't let go, and took a look at her, "Sit and say what you want to say, and you don't need to rush over."

After speaking, he forced her to sit on the sofa.

Mu Xin Cheng frowned at him. If he was like this, it would be fine for her, but now he is in front of her good brother, he should give her some face, right?

Lin Xu consciously walked over and sat next to her. She just snorted and ignored Jiang Jing Zhi.

Jiang Jing Zhi glanced at Lin Xu. Lin Xu didn't look at him, pretending to see nothing, and asked Mu Xin Cheng with concern, "Xin Cheng, are you okay? Are you really amnesia?"

Mu Xin Cheng nodded pitifully, and finally found someone who could complain, "Xiao Lin Zi, is it really already six years? But I only remember that I just ran away from home to find you! "

Her memory is still in six years ago, and she is really anxious about the future.

Lin Xu nodded, "What you just said happened six years ago."

Mu Xin Cheng wanted to say something, but because Jiang Jing Zhi was here, she didn't want to say it in front of him.

She squinted at him, "Jiang Jing Zhi, can you step back a little bit first? I want to talk private matter with my friend!"

The look in her eyes already shows that he can't listen to this private matter, so can he go away first?

When she thought she needed to say something more to convince him, Jiang Jing Zhi agreed unexpectedly, but before leaving, the look of Lin Xu was a warning.

Lin Xu curled his lips indifferently, and finally only the two of them were left alone. He also asked seriously, "Xin Cheng, Jiang Jing Zhi is gone, then you can honestly tell me now, are you having real amnesia or fake amnesia?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Begging for your like, comment, and share XD