69

Let's Be Friends

"You liar!" Guo Cai Ning didn't believe it. "If it doesn't matter, why does he care about you so much?"

Hearing this, Mu Xin Cheng was feeling odd. Qin Yue cares about her? When? Why doesn't she know?

Guo Cai Ning was aggrieved, her beautiful face looked lovely, and she firmly squeezed the clutch in her hand, "I know his ex-girlfriends, there is no you in it, so who are you?"

When Mu Xin Cheng listened, she had to sigh, she really loved Qin Yue so much that she was willing to bow down to the wind, and even his ex-girlfriends, she was able to find out clearly!

In comparison, her careful thoughts of crushing on Qin Yue seemed trivial. After all, she had always only dared to fall in love secretly, not even a trace of chasing him!

She felt relieved suddenly and smiled at her, "I, I'm just a sister he knows, it doesn't matter, did you see the man with me just now? He is my husband."

It was the first time to introduce Jiang Jing Zhi to others. She was a little uncomfortable when she said the word husband.

However, she also accepted the fact that she was Jiang Jing's wife. No matter how much she hated, he was still a man who had been married to her for six years and had children with.

Guo Cai Ning suddenly realized, "You are Jiang Jing Zhi's wife!"

Mu Xin Cheng raised an eyebrow, "Do you know Jiang Jing Zhi, too?"

But think about it, there shouldn't be anyone here who doesn't know someone like Jiang Jing Zhi? And she is also a wealthy daughter, even if she has never seen a real person, she should have heard of his name.

Guo Cai Ning nodded, "Who doesn't know Jiang Jing Zhi of the Jiang group! I have long heard that he has a beloved wife, but few people have seen his wife in person and thought it was just a rumor."

Hearing her words, Mu Xin Cheng was a little surprised. Did Jiang Jing Zhi hide her so tightly? Others think it's just a rumor that he has a wife?

Knowing that she would not pose a threat to herself, Guo Cai Ning treated her a lot better, and shared the news with her, "He has never let you show up, so all thought he had a wife as a rumor. Look at the scene today. With so many celebrity daughters, who is not directed at him, a man with his status, there are many women who want to climb on his bed, I think you have to look at him."

If she didn't say that, Mu Xin Cheng hadn't paid much attention yet. When she said that, she was sensitive to the realization that many women present were indeed focused on Jiang Jing Zhi.

She felt a little unhappy suddenly, this feeling of being coveted by others who knew was really terrible.

No matter how much she hates Jiang Jing Zhi now, she will not give him to other women. After all, besides being her husband, he is still her son's father.

This man belongs to her!

"My name is Guo Cai Ning." Guo Cai Ning suddenly reached out to her and introduced herself.

Mu Xin Cheng returned to his senses, glanced at her, and shook her hand, "My name is Mu Xin Cheng."

Guo Cai Ning smiled sweetly, "Let's be friends!"