66

You Promise To Listen To Me Obediently?

Mu Xin Cheng smashed for a few days, she smashed all the things that could be smashed at home, venting her inner dissatisfaction.

She smashed all the famous paintings, or all kinds of antique collections, and didn't hesitate.

Jiang Jing Zhi didn't care when he looked at it, just like he said, let her smash it, but guarded her, lest she hurt herself.

In the end, Mu Xin Cheng couldn't find anything to smash, but someone still refused to change his mind and still refused to let her go out.

Damn Jiang Jing Zhi!

This feeling of being trapped in the cage finally disappeared, but now it came back again, making her feel not good. Walking around in the bedroom thinking of a way, her eyes suddenly saw the wedding photo hanging on the bed.

She also felt bewilder heartbeat, and subconsciously walked over, took off her shoes and climbed onto the bed, reaching out to pick up the wedding photo.

Because it is a crystal photo frame and it is very large, it is very heavy. It is also very difficult for Mu Xin Cheng to take it off, but she just has to take it off.

When Jiang Jing Zhi came in, Mu Xin Cheng happened to take off the wedding photo, and she slammed it weakly on the ground. There was a loud noise, but it was not broken.

She felt it was a pity, how could it not break? The best thing is to smash it in front of him and let him feel her anger!

Jiang Jing Zhi glanced at the wedding photo on the ground before raising his eyes to look at her, "Is it enough?"

Hearing this, the fire in her heart burned immediately. She jumped out of the bed and walked directly towards him, standing straight before him, raising his head and staring at him angrily, "It's not enough! If you don't let me go out, I'll just Keep making trouble!"

Jiang Jing Zhi took a deep look at her, ignored her clamor, and walked past her to open the closet and select clothes.

What is this attitude? Not putting her in his eyes at all?

She turned angrily and walked over to him, standing behind him and continuing to say to him loudly, "Jiang Jing Zhi, don't ignore me, I want to go out, I want to go out!"

She was like Tang Seng (Tang dynasty Buddhist monk and translator who traveled to India), who kept nagging about going out in his ear until he couldn't bear it.

Jiang Jing Zhi ignored her and went out after taking the clothes.

She immediately followed and continued nagging, "I want to go out, I want to go out, I want to go out..."

Jiang Jing Zhi stopped suddenly, she didn't pay attention, and she crashed into his arms.

He put his arm around her waist, and a low voice came from above her head, "Want to go out?"

When she heard this, she immediately raised her eyes, looked at him with a pitiful expression, and nodded, "I want! Jiang Jing Zhi, you don't keep me at home anymore, okay? You don't want to regenerate my anger, okay? I will listen to you obediently from now on, OK? You let me go back to class, okay? Staying here forever, I will go crazy!"

Jiang Jing Zhi stared at her, "You promise to listen to me obediently?"

Likely to turn out well.

She nodded immediately, and she agreed to whatever he said now, as long as he didn't banned her like she is now!

Jiang Jing Zhi said, "I can take you out now."