43

He Didn't Love Me?

At this moment, Mu Xin Cheng couldn't answer as quickly as before.

Do you really want to leave Jiang Jing Zhi? She is not reluctant to part with him, but reluctant to part with the child. If she leaves, can the child follow her?

It's not that she didn't mention the divorce, but Jiang Jing Zhi was unwilling, let alone let the child go with her.

She is actually quite at a loss now, she doesn't know what to do to be right, except Jiang Jing Zhi, everyone tells her to leave him, they all said they are in a love relationship, but why they always want them, two people, to separated?

At the beginning, I was insisting on marrying him. Isn't it very happy to be able to marry the one I love?

But others always tell to let go. To be truly happy, it should be a blessing, right?

If she hadn't lost her memory of the past six years, she should be very clear about what happened, right?

But it was because she had forgotten the damn thing that she became at a loss now.

"Xin Cheng, I won't harm you, you believe my words are absolutely not wrong." Qin Yue continued to tell her.

"Why?" Mu Xin Cheng raised her eyes and asked, "Brother Qin Yue, why do you all want me to leave him? Is it true that I have not been happy at all during the six years I have been with him? What happened? Brother Qin Yue, you know, right? Then can you tell me?"

When she woke up and found that it was already six years later, she did not feel that this memory must be retrieved, but as the days passed, she felt like she was trapped in an ivory tower. Around, there are many secrets, but she doesn't know anything.

Qin Yue pursed his lips and looked at her without speaking.

Mu Xin Cheng took his hand pitifully, "Brother Qin Yue, you always tell me to leave him, so you have to give me a reason right?"

Otherwise, without confidence, why should she talk to Jiang Jing Zhi for divorce?

Qin Yue stared at her for a long time, and finally sighed slightly. Reached out and gently stroked her head, "Xin Cheng, it's not that I don't want to tell you, but that there is really nothing worth remembering about those things. It's a good thing that you forget. I don't want you to think about it. The only thing I can say is that Jiang Jing Zhi is not what you think. This man is very deep. There are some things I haven't found out yet, but you and him It's really inappropriate to be together, I'm afraid you will get hurt again."

"So I've been hurt before?" Mu Xin Cheng frowned, "He doesn't love me?"

After thinking about it, I can only think of this.

Otherwise, she didn't know how she could be hurt.

Qin Yue didn't answer this question easily. Does Jiang Jing Zhi not love her? In fact, he didn't know.

If he doesn't love, how can he explain everything he did afterwards? But if it's love, why would you still be willing to hurt her like this in the first place?

The two of them were talking about this outside. In the classroom, Yi Qian Qian was not idle either. As soon as she saw Qin Yue, she called Jiang Jing Zhi to inform him, "Brother Jing Zhi, Qin Yue, he came looking for Sister Xin Cheng!"