07

Where Is My Dad?

She didn't know why, when she heard his voice, she felt shuddering. She trembled all over, and when she turned around, she saw Jiang Jing Zhi walking towards her.

He was carrying the light, she couldn't see his expression a bit, her heart was tight, and she couldn't help but become defensive.

Jiang Jing Zhi came up to her and made her see his expression clearly, there's worry in his eyes, so she didn't understand why she felt that way just now.

She shook her mind, Jiang Jing Zhi gently stroked her face, "Where are you going?"

Mu Xin Cheng seemed to be accustomed to his touch now, didn't avoid it angrily as at the beginning, but didn't like it much.

She took a step back, avoiding his touch, curled her lips, "I want to go out for a walk."

Staying in this house all this time, she will feel breathless.

"It's getting dark."

"It doesn't matter, I just want to go out and have a look." She insisted on going out, whether he agreed with it or not.

Jiang Jing Zhi didn't stop her either, "I'll accompany you."

In fact, she didn't need someone to accompany her at all, especially him, but Mu Xin Cheng knew that this man did not want to discuss it with her, it's just making claims. Just like when they first met, he was obviously very unfamiliar. But he insisted of taking care of her, his cold face is dragged to death!

Mu Xin Cheng pouted her lips, ignored him, and opened the door to go out. She was taken aback as soon as the door opened.

On both sides stood two burly bodyguards dressed in black suits and sunglasses, and when they saw her coming out, they stopped by her and set their eyes on her.

Mu Xin Cheng shuddered, the feeling of being stared at was really bad.

Jiang Jing Zhi behind her nodded to the bodyguard, and the bodyguard stepped aside.

Mu Xin Cheng felt that this person was really sick, and that he needed two bodyguards to guard just one door. Others will think it was a prison if they didn't know it. Besides, it was dark and they were wearing sunglasses. Can these people see clearly?

The lights in the yard were turned on, and the lights were shining. Mu Xin Cheng also looked at it quickly. She knew that Jiang Jing Zhi's house was very big, and there was a swimming pool in the back garden, it just that there is no water on it.

She was a little disappointed. She squatted by the swimming pool and asked him, "Why don't you put water here? Built a swimming pool and didn't put water. Is this going to be used as a garbage dump?"

Something flashed in Jiang Jing Zhi's phoenix eyes, his eyes dropped, "Do you want to swim?"

Mu Xin Cheng nodded seriously, "I want!"

When she was a child, her mother passed away early, and her father loved her very much. He always took her to the swimming pool every summer. At first, she was afraid of water. After months of teaching from her father, she fell in love with swimming.

In hot weather, she just wanted to soak in the water.

Jiang Jing Zhi said, "I will have someone clean up tomorrow and put in the water."

Only then did Mu Xin Cheng raise the corners of her mouth with satisfaction. After waking up for so long, only this thing went well.

At this moment, she thought of her dad, and she was particularly concerned about him. After all, her dad was the person she knew most in her memory, and he was also her closest person. At this moment, she wanted to see him.

She stood up, looked at Jiang Jing Zhi in front of her, and asked, "Oh yeah, where is my dad? I want to see him, can you send me back tomorrow?"

Jiang Jing Zhi was silent. When Mu Xin Cheng saw this, her mood also sank and opened her mouth. For some reason, she had a bad feeling.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to like, comment and share yo~ :D

Thanks for reading this ;)

-------

What do you think? Where is her dad?