05

Even Gave Birth to A Child

Mu Xin Cheng hurriedly stepped back, far away from the child, with a look of horror pointing to the child who was crying because of her dodge, and asked with a trembling voice, "Jiang Jing Zhi, you, you don't tell me, apart from marrying you, I also gave birth to your child!"

The amount of information was a little too much, she couldn't come back quickly, and she slept too solidly, even the baby was born!

"Mama, I am Nianbao, Mama, don't you remember Nianbao?" The child collapsed, and his tearful eyes looked at her pitifully.

Mu Xin Cheng only felt that her scalp was numb. She never liked children, especially the younger brother born by her stepmother that would cry all day long, crying so that she was crazy every day, even didn't like children more.

Now the child is still looking at her with such accusatory eyes, she can't stand it at all!

Jiang Jing Zhi frowned, picked up the child, kissed his face, leaned against the child's ear and didn't know what was said, maybe it was comforting, the child hugged his neck and buried his entire head. Between his neck, it's awkward, very pitiful.

Mu Xin Cheng stretched out her hand to cover her chest, feeling too complicated in her heart, she didn't even understand it.

After Jiang Jing Zhi coaxed the child, he raised his eyes and looked at her, "What do you think?"

She thinks? What does she think? She just thought she was going crazy!

There was a sudden tingling in her head, which made her cry involuntarily, and knelt on the bed holding her head, her face wrinkled, it hurts!

"Cheng er, what's wrong with you? Headache?" Jiang Jing Zhi's expression changed when he saw it. He put down the child and leaned toward her, but when he was about to get on her, she slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me!" She groaned subconsciously, even she herself didn't know why there was so much despair in this tone that people could not ignore.

Jiang Jing Zhi's body stiffened, watching her eyes change instantly, slowly grasping his hands into fists.

Mu Xin Cheng didn't have time to pay attention to his reaction, she only felt that her head was so painful that she was about to explode, as if there was some picture spinning, but she couldn't see clearly, only knew that she was getting dizzy.

And she, as if she had lost her strength, lay down on the bed thumping.

Jiang Jing Zhi was right by her side. He wanted to touch her, but he did not dare. He knelt by her side with frowning brows and looked at her face that is pale as snow, calling her name, "Cheng er... "

The little child also wanted to climb onto the bed, but the bed was too high. He walked on two short legs and couldn't climb up at all. He stood by the bed anxious, "Mama..."

Mu Xin Cheng didn't know why she was like this, she had never feel so painful since she was a child, and the whole world has become something she didn't know. She felt aggrieved and helpless, and tears came from her eyes uncontrollably. It flows out, out of control.

Jiang Jing Zhi's big palm grabbed the bed sheet and struggled for a while. Finally, he bent down and gently hugged the fragile her into his arms, suddenly tightened his arms and hugged her tightly, "I'm here, don't cry."

------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to like, comment and share yo~ :D

Thanks for reading this ;)