Chapter 50: Father and Son

GD225: Chapter 55 rough draft is done, updates will most likely be weekly on this story until it's completion(60-65 Chapters maybe??) As long as each chapter gets 10 comments minimum because I need feedback, I'm a Biology Major I do not have time develop figurative language experience but want to improve my writing.
Lmk even if something doesn't make sense to you because I might just be writing at 2 am and accidentally put some jibberish in.
If anybody knows how I could read the 100 years Quest Manga for extremely cheap or free LMK and I'll throw in a handful of Epilogue Chapters. Wish it had an anime :(
P.S. -- This picture is so sick. In my mind Etherion doesn't look anything like that and I like to let you guys fill in a lot of vague fighting scenes or some simple imagery and use a lot of dialogue because that's how I love to read O/C Readers, but I thought it'd be cool to give some kind of rough visual of what M/n's childhood with Etherion might've looked like, (Minus the mother :( but you need a dead parent in anime to speak to them in visions...)

Erza POV

I watch in awe as M/n's and Kyoka's fight rages on. Well, as M/n's rage decimates Kyoka.

Minerva: "What is he? I've never seen a Dragon Slayer with this type of power."

Lector: "I hate to break it to you, Milady. But that ain't no normal Dragon Slayer. He's something else."

Lily: "He's a step above a normal Dragon Slayer."

Minerva: "W-what is he then? That white light, it resembles Sting's magic? Is that where it's from?"

Lily: "No."

Happy: "He had a different dragon. The God of Dragons. Etherion." Hearing that name, for some reason it always gives me the shivers.

Minerva: "That name, when you spoke it... Even though I don't know anything about this Dragon. Just hearing its name... It shook me to the core, just how powerful was this God of Dragons?"

Happy: "The strongest, well, he was. When M/n knew him he was really old, so he was weaker, then Acnologia attacked."

Minerva: "And this Etherion, lost?" Lily nods and sits up, now released from Kyoka's curse.

Lily: "Not quite, you see, Etherion knew he didn't have much time left to find a suitor, which is why M/n was chosen, not another Dragon. When Etherion fought Acnologia, he knew he couldn't win, and so... M/n, killed him."

Minerva: "But Ancologia's still here, he's right there!" She says pointing to the sky, the confusion obvious in her voice.

Happy: "Not that dragon..." He says quietly.

Minerva: "You mean... He killed his own Dragon?" We all nod.

Erza: "He had no other choice. Etherion was unable to win. So, one moment, when he came crashing down. He told M/n, to kill him. He didn't have time to pass on his strength to M/n, so, he had M/n kill him. Supposedly, there are 2 ways the power moves on, either the current chooses and passes it on with time, or, by killing the current Dragon God..."

Minerva: "So, he really did have no choice... If he didn't, Acnologia would have had that power as well." As we finish, I feel the ground quake violently. I look over, and see Kyoka on the ground, M/n's fist through her stomach, but, he wasn't happy, instead, he fell to the ground.

You: "I... failed..." He says punching the ground. I look up to where he was looking... And see it, 00:00... FACE ON...

Happy: "No..."

You: "I'm pathetic... How many times do I have to fail until you realize giving someone like me this power was a mistake...? Everybody else is fighting, they'll be helpless without magic... T-they'll die..." Then, I hear it... A booming voice from the sky.