Chapter 39: The Death of The Dragon God?!

Wendy POV

W-what...?

Lucy: "T-there's another one...?" I watch in horror, as... M/n, appears from behind the wall, except... He was way different. He had long, jet black hair, a scruffy beard, a plethora of horrible scars, and... he didn't have any rings on his fingers. M/n didn't seem to notice that though. He begins walking towards him, every step the entire castle shook. As he passes Rogue, he tries to attack M/n, only for it to do nothing to him, not even a flinch, M/n extends his hand, and an enormous blast of white energy sends him flying through the wall.

You: "All of you, need to run. Now. Tell the others what has happened here." He continues walking towards himself.

M/n: "You haven't broken the ring... You know you have no chance."

Natsu: "No Way Man!" M/n turns to us, showing us the pure glowing white eyes.

You: "Do you want to die?" Natsu's face changes instantly. "Good, then run, I'll handle these 2, but you must warn the others... And Natsu, I expect you to hold that promise. Protect Lucy's future." The 2 nod to each other, then he turns back, and continues his approach. "You would be wise not to underestimate my abilities, especially... When you just killed my friend!" As we run away, I heard his voice change back when he spoke to himself.

Your POV

Ok, I can do this. He doesn't have the ring, but I will not allow myself to lose! I charge him, and we both punch forwards, shattering the glass panes of the castle, creating a massive crater beneath us, and sending a massive shockwave through the halls. We begin exchanging a barrage of blows on each other, although he was on the offensive, as expected due to him not having the ring. I finally see an opening, only for a shadow to wrap around my wrist before it lands. Then it gets ripped back, and he lands a crushing blow to my stomach, it felt like it just got hit by a train. I get ripped backwards and spun around to face Rogue, then something pierces my shoulder. I look down, and see a black arrow lodged in it.

M/n: "You were foolish to think you could take us 2 on 1. It was suicide." I turn back to him, and rip the arrow from my shoulder.

You: "I told you not to underestimate me. You killed my friend. And I made a promise, to protect the future... I REFUSE TO LOSE!!" I blast Rogue back, then turn to me, and barely dodge his punch, but before he flies by me, I uppercut him in the jaw, sending him flying through the ceiling. But then get send flying into the ground by him. God, each of his punches felt like a thousand tons. Then... I feel it, the insane power... of a dragon... "W-what is this?"

M/n: "This, was our plan, open the gate, allowing dragons to come through to here, and Rogue has the ability to control them." What?

You: "What do you mean control them? Like a puppet master type magic?" He ponders it for a minute, then nods.

M/n: "Yes, a type of that magic which allows him to control dragons." Then, I feel another, and another... I have to end this quickly.

You: "Ok, it's time to stop playing around, it's about time I ended this." He smirks and laughs.

M/n: "You couldn't end this in 3 days if you tried, and you think you can end this fight quickly? Don't be foolish." I charge him, and we begin exchanging fists full of magical energy, it goes on like this for another 10 minutes or so, without a single break. He finally lands a deep hit to my side, and I go flying back. As soon as a regain my balance, he's only inches away from me. But before he can attack, a blast of lightning sends him flying. I turn to my right, and see Neptune, Thor, Frost, and Rockwell.

Thor: "You're still weak." I smirk and relax, dropping out of my Dragon God powers, finally allowing me to catch my breath.

You: "Thanks. This guy's tough. Way tougher than I thought."