Chapter 51: Fairy Tail Zero- The Lost Fairy

Fairy Tail Zero Spin-Off

Your POV

I came to Tenrou Island to try to prevent another war between Blue Skull and Red Lizard... But unfortunately, when I got there, the war had already started, and ended... The entire town surrounding Red Lizard was ablaze, and I didn't find a single body, alive that is. And to make matters worse, some of the Blue Skull assholes were still around, and were making my life hell. I had managed to fight them off, but got some pretty nasty burns from getting knocked into burning buildings. And those burns, were bleeding bad. So much so that my vision had begun to fade... Into darkness...

I awoke with a bright light in my eyes. I yawn, but when I try to stretch, my left arm would not bend, and burned in pain. I wake up quickly after that, and see my arm in a splint.

You: "Huh? Who did-?" I stop when I see a small blonde girl lying next to me, I noticed, her hands were stained with blood... My blood. S-she had bandaged my wounds...? I get up, and walk around the destroyed town. It was, brutal... Everything charred and lifeless, it was almost surreal.

Mavis POV

I dream about that night again, having to relive the pain and horror. But I'd always come back to the same place, in the forest, with Zera, Blue Skull members surrounding us. And when all hope seemed lost, a boy showed up, but it was strange... H-he was no older than maybe 12 or 13. I remember him wearing a tattered black cloak, and seeing his face through one of the holes ripped in it. I remember seeing his glowing white eyes. And I remember seeing glowing rings on his left hand. But most of all, I remember the power I felt, and how safe I felt, when he said those 5 words.

???: "You will not touch her."

I wake up, but the boy next to me was gone. I rub my eyes and look around, then see him, wandering around the main road of the small town, looking at the devastation. I get up and walk over to him. He looks over, and smiles at me.

You: "Hello there. Are you the one that bandaged my wounds?" I nod in return. "Well." He says kneeling down. "I guess I should thank you then, but how can I without knowing your name?"

Mavis: "My name is Mavis! Mavis Vermillion!"

You: "Well then, thank you, Mavis Vermillion." He says rubbing my head. But then, to my surprise, his arm, and bandages begin glowing.

Mavis: "W-what's going on?" He smiles at me, then rips off the splint I made him.

You: "You see, I have the ability to heal myself using magic, but it takes quite a bit to do it properly, so I had to wait to recover enough magic energy to do it. Now, I need to know, why did you help me, and why did these people do this to your home?" I nod and sit down on a piece of wall that had fallen during the attack.

Your POV

Mavis: "Well, you saved me and Zera. So, I felt like I had to try and save you." What?

You: "I saved you and, Zera?" Who even was Zera, a friend of hers maybe?

Mavis: "Yea, you don't remember? You fought off some men in the forest." I don't remember going into the forest, I remember hearing somebody screaming in the forest, then everything goes blank until I woke up this morning... "Me and Zera were surrounded by men from Blue Skull, then you came, you were wearing a torn black cloak though, which I couldn't find, sorry." I wave it off.

You: "Oh, don't worry at all. Please continue though." She nods and continues.

Mavis: "Your eyes were glowing a bright pure white." Wait what?! I cut her off before she can continue.

You: "Wait! Wait! My eyes were glowing white?" She nods, looking at me confused... Holy shit, have I regained enough power to do that again? Wow, I'm progressing faster than I thought, I thought it'd take me much longer. Acnologia really did a number on me. Although, I don't remember anything from it, which means I still don't have enough power to control it...