Chapter 33: The Grand Magic Games Begin

Your POV

As I was exploring the city of Crocus, I hear people talking of Fairy Tail, I turn the corner, just in time to see them call Natsu and the others losers... Then I realized, Erza was with them. He Just Called Her A Loser!?

Erza POV

Hm? I sense an extremely powerful magical pressure, from the men who were laughing at us, and see M/n looking extremely angry directly behind them.

Man1: "W-what the hell?"

Man2: "W-who are you?" M/n takes off his jacket, revealing his new Fairy Tail guild logo on the left side of his chest after he removed it in the fight against Hades.

Man1: "Y-you're telling me this guy is a part of Fairy Tail?!"

You: "Damn right I am... And if I catch you, or any other douchebags say one more thing about Fairy Tail being weak, or losers, or how we're taking last place once again... I'll bring down the wrath of the gods upon you." The men nod and scream while running away. Then M/n calms down and walks up to us, although I noticed something... The magical pressure did not cease, it stayed nearly the same... No, this couldn't be... From releasing his second origin...?

Your POV

As I continue exploring the city, I catch a trace of a certain smell...

You: "A Dragon...? No, 2 Dragons...?!" I continue following the scent until nightfall, then finally catch up to it, and I see Natsu with the 2 as well. I walk closer... Only to hear the black haired one say something that ignited a fire within me...

Rogue: "We killed our Dragons to earn the title of true Dragon Slayers." Everybody was in shock as I pushed my way forward.

You: "You Did What?!"

Sting: "What the...?"

Rogue: "That amount of power..."

Natsu: "You sick bastards! Those Were Your Parents!"

Lucy: "M/n..."

You: "You pieces of filth... How dare you... THOSE DRAGONS CARED FOR YOU!!"

Sting: "So what?"

You: "I am going to make you regret that decision... Watch your back, you sick and twisted bastard. You just pissed off the strongest Dragon Slayer there is..."

Rogue POV

Rogue: "Sting, I know you felt that power..." He stays quiet. "We can't just ignore it, you and I both know that he's-"

Sting: "I Know! He more powerful than both of us!"

Your POV

I received a message from Warren, and almost lose my shit when he tells me something has happened to Wendy.

You: "Warren, tell everyone, if they find any information on who hurt her, to relay it to me... This will not go unpunished." He nervously agrees...

*TIMESKIP*

The Next Day...

Erza POV

As we watch Wendy cry, I sense a growing magical power behind me.

You: "Wendy, when you remember... You tell me." I turn around, and see his hair glowing white as he walks out... We walk out into the field with boos raining down on us, and we watch as the other 3 are announced... But then, the 3rd place guild... Raven Tail... As soon as the little creature mimics Wendy, the entire colosseum begins shaking violently.

Natsu: "What The?!" Then, there's a flash of white lightning in front of us.

You: "You Bastards Hurt Wendy?!" The ground beneath M/n begin cracking, and a crater formed at his feet. "How Dare You Hurt A Child!! I'LL MAKE YOU ALL PAY FOR THAT!" He was about to attack, until a familiar face grabs hold and stops him.