Chapter 19: Training/The 7 Year Time Skip

Erza POV

We hit Acnologia with everything we had, yet, he was still standing over there like a mere fly had gotten in his way.

Erza: "Good god..."

Lucy: "W-we're all going to die. Aren't we...?" I look over and see Natsu cheer her up, then, we all join hands, but I noticed somebody was missing. Where was M/n? As Acnologia's roar was about to impact us, I see somebody appear in the middle of our circle. It was M/n, but he looked entirely different from anything before... W-what was this...? This form? What was it?

Your POV

I charge Acnologia once again, but for another time, he hits back even more powerful. I go flying backwards onto the ground.

You: "Damnit..." I get back up, and smack my hands together in front of me. "Heavenly Dragon Secret Art!" A gigantic white magic circle forms in front of me. "ETHERION! ...ROAR!!" A giant wave of white energy flies towards Acnologia, but, he roars back. The two clash, but I couldn't maintain it any longer. My power was drained. His begins pushing mine back. "No... I-I'm sorry... I-I wasn't strong enough." Then, his roar hits me, and everything goes black, for the final time. "Please... Somebody... Anybody... Keep her safe..." And with that. I thought my life was over.

Your POV

I sit up, feeling my body's wounds fire up again. I groan and push myself to a stand. I look around, and see I'm still on Tenrou Island. I begin limping around. Man, it seemed dark out, I look up, and see a glowing gold dome over the island. The hell is going on here? I walk to the end of it, and see...

You: "A fish? The hell is a..." Oh. My. God. I look over to my right... The fish wasn't out of water... "I'm At The Bottom Of The Ocean?!" I say gawking at the sunken ship. "AAAHHH!!" I begin running around the island flailing my arms, that is, until I see Gajeel lying on the ground. "Oh thank god." I say walking up to him. But soon I notice... "I-is he... dead?" I say, still talking to myself.

???: "No, he's still alive." I turn around, and see her, Fairy Tail's first master.

You: "Mavis...? Care to explain yourself." I say, sounding a bit pissed off. She laughs and waves her hands in front of her.

Mavis: "Oh it's nothing really. It's one of Fairy Tail's grand spells. Fairy Sphere. An ultimate defense magic." Wait a minute...

You: "Mavis?"

Mavis: "Hmm?"

You: "Isn't that spell supposed to put everybody it surrounds in stasis?" She thinks about it for a second, before nodding with a smile.

Mavis: "M hm!" She says, sounding as happy as ever.

You: "Mavis, I think you're missing the point here."

Mavis: "Hm, and what's that?"

You: "Why am I awake?" I say, extremely serious. She raises a finger, and was about to speak, but she stops, and furrows her brows.

Mavis: "Huh, I dunno!" She says all cheery again. I fall over and lie there sulking.

You: "So, I'm stuck here... I say pouting."

Mavis: "Why don't you train? You said you weren't strong enough before, and this would be a great time to do it!" Well, I guess I got nothing better to do. I shrug and stand back up, but feel my wounds begin to burn, and sit back down.

You: "Eh, maybe later, I hurt, well, everywhere right now."

Mavis: "Okey Dokey!" She says, swinging her legs while she sat on a rock. "You know, you've grown up to be quite the hero, Mr. L/n." She says smiling at me.