Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed

Your POV

I begin walking through the castle, until it starts moving.

You: "What the hell?" I release my claws and sink them into the wall trying to keep my balance. When the thing finally stops moving I rip them out of the wall and walk over to a window. I see this thing now has arms and was drawing a giant magic circle. Then I feel something behind me, I turn around and see a large man with his hands above me.

Aria: "Time to take your magic energy."

Erza: "Watch out M/N! He'll Steal Your Energy!" Huh? I turn back and see Erza standing there.

You: "Steal my... energy...?" I smile and turn back to the man.

Erza POV

Did he just... smile...?

Aria: "You could have been so powerful... it's so sad... Metsu!" Then a magic circle forms above M/N, but he doesn't fall, he stands there, normally. "W-where...?"

You: "Now, don't you think it's a bit rude to steal someone's power?" He sounded so confident.

Aria: "How are you still standing?! Where did all this magical energy come from?!" Then I see a rather large magic circle form in M/N's hand.

You: "I've been alive longer than all of you element four combined. Now, perish along with your guild." He holds his hand to Aria's chest, then a F/C blast knocks him back through the wall and into the ocean below... But as soon as Aria's gone, M/N falls to a knee, breathing heavily.

Erza: "M/N!" I run up and kneel down next to him. "Are you ok?" He laughs and scratches the back of his head.

You: "That better have looked badass. Because I'm drained." Wait...?

Erza: "Y-You Did That Just To Look Cool?!" He laughs and nods.

You: "Come on, that was pretty sweet, did you see his face? 'Oh, how are you so strong, oh my god you're so high and mighty! I wish I was you, you're so cool my lord!'" He proceeds to laugh his ass off. I sweatdrop.

Erza: "I don't remember it happening that way."

Jose: "Ah... Titania, welcome... I've been expecting you." M/N's expression changes instantly.

Erza: "Jose..." M/N stands back up and walks over until he's a few inches from the master of Phantom Lord.

You: "Are you the one who leads this guild? Are you the one who attacked and hurt my friends?"

Jose: "Yes... But don't you go and call them your friends. You and I both know what you really are." I hear M/N growl, then Jose jumps back, but not before grabbing M/N's hand. And he, pulls a skin colored glove off of M/N's hand, but the glove was longer than a normal one, running up his forearm. "Now, Miss Tatania, Queen of the Fairies. Look at that." He points to M/N's left hand, and I see them. Three rings around his pointer, ring, and middle finger. Each of them was glowing an ominous version of color. Red, White, and Green. They each also had some kind of vein growing from them, each ran a different length up his arm. The white one ran up to just below his elbow, the red one ran up to the middle of his forearm, and the green one stopped at his wrist.

Erza: "M-M/N...? W-what are those rings?" Jose laughs as M/N looks to the ground.

Jose: "Go on you monster, tell her." I see M/N tense up, he tried to speak, but his voice gave out. "Tell Her! Or I Will!" M/N stays quiet... "Fine! He Got Them As A Curse! He Had Committed All 7 Deadly Sins For Too Often! So in return... He was trapped by 7 rings, one limiting his true self... As you can see, he's made up for four of the sins, while the remaining three, are right there. Wrath, Pride, and Gluttony... He hasn't made up for all of the people he's killed, he's too prideful to ever admit defeat, and he excessively uses his powers... You are pitiful. And now, you may watch, as all of your pathetic, useless, idiotic "friends" are killed."