Chapter 34: The Grand Magic Games Pt.2

Erza POV

As everybody is celebrating the defeat, I notice M/n and the other 3 Dragon Slayer buddies of his drinking kinda off from everybody else.

You: "Ya know *hic* Frost, I really think it's time you and Rockwell settled down, ya know?" Wait, was M/n, drunk?

Erza: "M/n?" He turns around very loosely and waves at me, a lazy smile on his face.

You: "Hi Erzy" He says smiling.

Erza: "How much have you had to drink?" I hear Frost and Neptune trying to hold back a giggle, while Rockwell looked down in shame. He counts on his finger... to the number 4.

You: "This Many Sweetie!" I look to the others to confirm he was fairly intoxicated after only 4 drinks, that were not very heavy.

Frost: "Yup, that's M/n's weakness when he uses his Dragon Slayer abilities to often, he can't hold his liquor in the slightest, it's really embarrassing sometimes." HA! I Finally Found It! Something M/n Isn't A God AT! Everything he does, it's always perfect or near to, but this, this is something he finally sucks at!

Your POV

I walk into the arena the next day with a splitting headache, man, am I really that bad at holding my liquor now? I used to be insane at that, possibly even better than Cana. I walk in just as the wheels for our 2 teams begin spinning.

Chapati: "Oh! And It Seems Today's S-Class Match Will Be A 2 On 2!"

You: "Guys, *hic* I'm afraid I'm gonna have to sit this one out, I don't feel too good."

Erza POV

I watch as Chapati calls the fighters forward. Frost and Rockwell, versus Thor and Reax.

Chapati: "Due to time restraints today, this 2 v 2 battle will have a limit of 25 minutes, the team with the most standing at the end wins, if all, 1 of each, or none are left standing, neither team will be awarded a point... And With That! Let The Fight Begin!" The gong rings out, and all 4 disappear. Most of the fight was giant lightning bolts, flurries of ice and snow, and giant crystals or masses of earth being thrown around, it was amazing to watch, but also awful at the same time because we couldn't see anything, until the gong rang again, and they all appear in the middle, facing one another. "Oh! It looks like all-" He was cut off when Frost falls backwards, unconscious. Then Reax, then Rockwell, and finally, Thor falls as well. "Well! In this drastic turn of events! It seems none are left standing! So this will be determined as a-" He stops yet again, as Rockwell rolls over, and begins trying to push himself back up, same as Frost. They each struggle, and help each other to stand once again. "OH MY! It Seems Rockwell and Frost from Lighta are back standing again! The winners of this 2 on 2 bout! Are Rockwell and Frost of Lighta!"

You: "2-0 baby." I turn around and see M/n walk up with a bag of ice on his head.

Erza: "What even happened out there? I couldn't even see their movements."

You: "Yea, I did that."

Erza: "What? What do you mean you did that?"

You: "I put up a barrier around the arena so you couldn't see them, just their magic, I felt something ominous yesterday that I really didn't like. I don't want anybody knowing what kind of magic we truly use from here on out. As for why I'm here, I figured since our fight is over for the day, I'd come and help cheer on Fairy Tail. Frost of course, went to Mermaid Heel, little pervert... But the other 2 should be coming soon. Anyways, how's Wendy been?"

Erza: "She's stable, but still very weak." He nods.

You: "Erza, I know you and Fairy Tail are against killing, and believe me when I say I've tried to hold back, but you need to know 2 things... 1: If anybody is ever permanently harmed in this guild, I will hunt down their attacker, and kill them. And 2: If anybody is ever tortured, or put through pain like that on purpose... I will kill them... Well... I'm not going to go into how right now..."