Chapter 58: Broken.

Wendy POV

              I watch as the ball of light shatters and disappears.

              "What?!" Acnologia looks towards M/n; whose teeth were clenched tight, blood seeping through them.

              "No..." He says, still limping towards us.

              "DAMNIT JUST DIE THEN!!" Acnologia lets a wild roar loose towards M/n. It explodes as it hits him.

              "NO! M/N!!" I scream as the tears continue to fall. We had no hope left without him... It was gone. We couldn't do anything more... It was over... We were stupid to think we could fight a war against literal living legends. I watch as the smoke clears, M/n still somehow limping towards us. The one glowing pure white eye... It was a scene I'll forever wish to forget... seeing him pushed to whatever this is....

              "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Acnologia screams as he charges M/n. He squares up M/n in the gut and sends him sprawling back, tearing up the ground. But at the end of the new trench, M/n stands once more. Keeling over and puking a mix of blood and saliva. The one glowing eye still locked on Acnologia... That damn eye... Even as he lurched and vomited, it stayed glued to Acnologia.

Etherion POV

I continue to watch as the pain in my chest grows, watching the bright young boy I once saw smile and play with all sorts of woodland life, never harming a single living creature... Forced to such a psychotic extent for victory against my enemy. For the first time in centuries, I found tears falling down my face for my son. How dare I call myself a father? Allowing MY nemesis... My creation... MY SIN! TO TAKE MY SON'S LIFE?! No... Worse... HE'LL TAKE EVERYTHING HE'S WORKED TO PRESERVE IN MY NAME!! I WON'T ALLOW IT!!

Natsu POV

              I feel everything become heavy and the air turns thick. It felt like I was trying to move through water. I see Acnologia holding M/n by the hair, on his knees before the Black Dragon King.

              "I'LL KILL YOU AND TAKE YOUR POWERS FOR MY OWN!!" M/n doesn't respond, he didn't even look conscious anymore. Acnologia rears back and tosses M/n into the air, a massive roar ripping towards his limp body...

              "NO!!!! M/N!!!" Wendy screams.

              "MOVE DAMNIT!" I hear Gajeel belch as he falls to a knee due to the gravity's increase.

              "DON'T GIVE IN NOW DRAGON GOD!!" Cobra shouts out of breath from fighting the gravity.

              "FIGHT BACK M/N!!! DON'T YOU WANNA SEE EVERYBODY AGAIN?!"

Your POV

              I stand in an empty white void this time... And feel a strange feeling... My body didn't ache, my mind didn't wander... It was... Peaceful... and warm... I lie down, the ground was cushioned and soft. I was so tired and exhausted... Just-Just a quick nap wouldn't hurt right? M-Maybe I'll recover the power to win then...

              'Close your eyes and you die here my son, as do all of them.' My eyes shoot open as I hear Etherion. I see bright silhouettes begin forming into everybody from Fairy Tail, and all sorts of friends and faces I knew. W-what is this? 'Death to someone like you isn't frightening, but to them... it's the scariest thing imaginable. You cannot think of this battle as you versus him anymore. Because if you lose, they all die. Little Aska never gets a chance to grow old. You never get to watch Wendy experience her own life of love and sorrow. Makarov's sacrifice will be in vain. Everybody you've fought to protect so they may experience a life of their own, it will be worthless! ALL FOR NOTHING!!' I cry and scream as tears fall from my face, watching the scene of slaughter.