Chapter 25: The Original Dragon Slayers

A/N: Ok guys I'm gonna be honest, I really didn't enjoy this arc of Fairy Tail. I don't know why, I just didn't find it that interesting using the Oracion Seis again. So, for this arc things maybe won't follow the story exactly and there will be a few OC's and it won't be very long. After this arc though you probably won't see most of the OC's anymore because I hate stories with way too many and things will get back on track with the story line.

-Also, if you guys have any suggestions on things you want in the story leave them here, but give a reason why you want it in the story too.

Your POV

I return home that night, but feel something coming. An extremely large power was making it's way directly towards me at insane speeds. I walk down, and realize it's coming from the sea...

You: "Neptune...?" That bastard! I told him to stay away... Does he know I can't use my powers anymore? I walk out onto my porch and wait for him to arrive. A few minutes later, a large wave rises up, and Neptune comes flying down from it. "What do you want?" I ask viciously.

Neptune: "I want to apologize. I fought and attacked you when you weren't at your best. That was rude and selfish. I completely understand if you wish to kill me." So, he didn't know my powers are useless right now... Thank god. "But, I do still want to fight you, at full power. So, I come with an offer. A favor for each of us." He holds out ice crystals in front of me. "The dark blue one, drop it in the ocean if you wish to have a rematch with me. That one is optional for you, but, the light blue one. That's your favor, simply throw it on the ground, or break it in any way. And I will come to assist you. Sailor's honor. You have my word, no matter the circumstances. I will help you. And even if you were to use that one, you still don't have to use the one for a rematch, that is simply a sorry from me... For using your loved ones against you..." I look down at the crystals, then back up to him. He nods and turns around.

You: "Ok." He stops and looks back. "Once I'm back to full power, I'll challenge you again, 1 on 1, nobody else. As for the favor, I'll keep it, but I don't plan on using it." He smirks at me, then nods and jumps off into the sea... "Neptune... Maybe you aren't so different from back then after all..." I set the rematch crystal in my drawer, but put a small hole in the favor one, then tie a string through it and put it on my neck. Hmm, maybe... I should give this to Erza... No, she can handle herself... Wendy...? Do I trust Neptune with her though...? If she uses it, and he doesn't show up to save her... Could I forgive myself for that. 'Don't worry, he'll show up. Poseidon isn't the kind of Dragon to let his son go around spouting lies. Just like Gaea and Rockwell, neither of those 2 ever lie.' Hmm, you may be right... Maybe... I should get in contact with Rockwell... Maybe I could gain something like this from him... If I could get these from all of us original Slayers... 'Nobody in Fairy Tail would ever be harmed again if you True Dragon Slayers returned... The power of that team was able to fend off both Zeref and Acnologia... It was truly remarkable...' Wait a second... Did the others... Their quest... Oh no... O_O 'What is it?' "T-the others...d-did they go looking for the clock pieces?!" 'If they did...' "AAAAHHHHH!" I run out of my house towards the desert. "NOOOOO! IF ROCKWELL DOESN'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE THEY'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD!!"

Lucy POV

As Natsu finally defeats Dan, a wall of the church begins to crumble, and as it falls, a giant piece of the clock is revealed...

Michelle: "We Did It! There's the clock piece!"

Romeo: "Great Job Natsu! You found the clock piece and defeated Dan! 2 birds with 1 stone!"

Natsu: "All part of the plan kid."

Lucy: "Yea right." I say rolling my eyes. But, then the entire church begins quaking.