Chapter 3: Phantom's Arrival

Mirajane POV

Erza: "Wait, has anybody seen Natsu or Lucy? I don't see them." Everybody begins looking around for them, but I notice someone else is missing too.

Mirajane: "M/N isn't here either..."

Gray: "With those two missing... The entire country could go down any second now."

Erza: "Well we can't just sit here and do nothing. Gray and I will go out and look for them, the rest of you stay here and rest up." They were about to walk out when Natsu and Lucy walk in, M/N's arms were around their shoulders. He looked rough.

Natsu: "His wounds reopened, he passed out on the way back." He groans and opens his eyes, but his eyelids looked heavy, like he was struggling to keep them open.

You: "Hey everybody... Still alive... Woohoo." He raises his fist up and circles it slowly. "Go me. Still alive..." Natsu and Lucy set him down next to a table.

Erza: "Your wound is bleeding horribly again M/N, you mustn't push yourself anymore."

You: "Nap time." Then his head just goes slack and hits the table.

Erza: "Huh?"

Gray: "What?"

Cana: "Did he just say?"

Mirajane: "Yup, he said nap time." I say smiling, then everybody falls down. I look at him as he snores away there. "Aw, he's so cute when he's sleeping."

Gray: "You know Mira, he is hundreds of years old."

Mirajane: "What?"

Erza: "He is at least a couple hundred, maybe more."

Mirajane: "How? He looks the same age as all of you."

Lucy: "She does have a point, he doesn't even have a beard."

Macao: "Hm, I guess I never noticed how young he really looked." As he finishes M/N snores loudly, then wakes up.

Mirajane: "Oh, hello M/N."

You: "So..."

Erza: "So what?"

You: "Hungry..." His head falls back to the table and he groans along with his stomach.

Mirajane: "I'll cook something up for you."

Your POV

She walks away, but as soon as she exits some Max guy comes running down. Screaming for everybody to come see something. I shrug it off and stay seated. A few minutes Mirajane comes back out with a pile of food.

You: "Wow! Thanks Mira!" I say as I begin devouring the food.

Mirajane: "Hey, where did everybody go?"

You: "Oh, some Max guy came down here screaming at them to come up. He said they had to see something." She nods and walks out.

Mirajane: "I guess I should too then." I sit there eating my food, until I feel the ground shake. I groan and grab the last plate of food. I walk out, and see Phantom Lord's guild hall walking through the ocean towards us. What kind of life have I lived that this isn't even surprising... Eh... Maybe I shouldn't ask that question. Then it stops and I hear some guy speaking.

Jose: "Hand over Lucy Heartfilia! Or Else!" Heartfilia...?

Erza: "Never! We'll Never Betray Our Own!" Then a cannon appears and extends from the giant guild, and a massive ball of energy begins growing. "If I fire this it will not only destroy your guild, but all of Magnolia as well!" Oh great... "Never! Reequip! Adamantium Armor!" Wait, what'd she just say?