Chapter 11-- The Awful Truth

*scrunched nose* I hope this chapter is okay, I made a TWIST on it. I was originally thinking of putting SANDRA POV but Instead I want to do Someone else's POV, than it's Fabians. Hope you enjoy!

Laney Neo....

"Bright star, would I were steadfast as thou art-- Not in lonely splendour hung aloft me night.
And watching with eternal lids apart.
Like nature's patient, sleepless eremite. The moving waters at their priestlike task.
Of pure ablution round earth's human shores
Of grazing on the new soft-fallen masks
Of snow upon the mountains and the moors--No-- yet still steadfast, still unchangeable.
Pillow'd upon my fair love's ripening breast to feel for ever, it's soft-fallen and swell awake for ever in a sweet unrest
Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath, and so live ever-- or else swoon to death."

John Keats, an amazing poet who passed away at a young age- twenty-five to be exact. I love poems, they are so well expressed and gentle, some can be amazingly scary like Edgar Allan Poe. His poems gave me the chills. John Keats was a poet from 1795-1821, he was probably a remarkable poet at that time, his poems had maturity in it and it spoke to me. I closed the book, work, I have to finish some work. I had a couple more books, my palm twitched to touch Edgar Allan Poe book, I was very fascinated by his work.

I saw that girl with black charcoal hair, pale skin and green eyes. I wonder if her eyes change colors, one day she has blue and then the next, they are green. Contacts, darlings. I let out a brief smile, I can be a dummy once in a while.

Oh! The work. I had a really high GPA, so I didn't have to go to some classes. I already passed the Math test, Biology test and English test. I just had to finish one or two more, I had no gym, music, drama. I don't do that stuff, either I stay out in the hall or go to class (which is usually drama class), the teacher liked me. So had two classes to my own self, today I would finish a English project.

I'm going to graduate early, probably in three months already. I haven't told my father because I know he would make me miss it, three months! Three and I'm out of this place!

I'll probably be the youngest to go to college, I'm only fifteen. All my teachers say I'm the smartest kid they have ever met, kids call me bookworm, which is true.

I saw the girl with black hair looking nervous, she was talking to herself. I went back to my English project, I had the write a four page paragraph of One of my favorite writers or poet, we can do more than one, and we have to make a poster of them.

I would probably write two, first would be Edgar Allan Poe and the second would be  William Shakespeare.

I started writing what I knew about Edgar Allan Poe, I saw a girl with long bright blond hair pass by. She was wearing all black, I was amazed of how beautiful she was. Tall, long bright blond hair, bright blue eyes, pale complex. Beautiful.

I looked back down and wrote more: "...born in Boston, Massachusetts. Mr. Allan Poe was known for his famous poem "The Raven". He had other poets, but "The Raven" was well known. His poets had horror and mystery to it, even in his death..." I stopped as I saw him.

He was a very handsome guy, blonde hair and blue eyes. I gulped, I got my hoodie and covered myself with it.

I got my phone and began to hear a song by Melanie Martinez. I started my writing again, the blond girl wasn't there anymore. Just the girl in black hair and him, they looked cute.

My phone vibrated, it was my dad.

Get out of school, now.

He's in a bad mood, I sighed, grabbing my stuff. "Freak show..." Her voice soothed my tense body, I was scared to go home.