Chapter 23-- "Family" Time

Kristina Pimenova as Vixy!

Fabian Mente...

"You feel guilty?"

"Yeah, I should of told him the truth earlier but I feared he would hate me. Now he does." Sam clenched his teeth, I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand.

  "Now he hates you, doesn't he? You know he's in the gang again." I informed him, Sam looks like a wreck. He tried to call Jona, message him, try to look for him but Jona is running away. Rick has been sad too, Jona hasn't been home for two days now. He's probably staying at a place where the boss let him be for a while, he must also know that he's going have to repay the boss by killing.

"He is? Do you think he'll try to hurt me?"

"Probably. I mean I am his advisor, I give him advices when he needs them. And you know I've been against you ever since you said those cruel things to him while he was in coma, you also tried to kill him after you protected him from the doctors." Sam flinched at the tone of my voice, he knew how I felt about him. He knew I was right, he knew I still hated him for that. "I was confused- I was scared, I always knew I liked him more than a friend when I was younger but I was too scared to admit it. What will the gang say?"

"They already know, actually two of our gang members came out to be either bi or gay. Our boss is okay with it, came out that only you had the problem with it. Look, leave Jona alone for now, he's mad at you and Rick." Sam looked weary, his eyes looked droopy and puffy from all the crying. Sam looked at the cup of coffee, like I said before I'm not a fan of coffee. I heard Sandra on the background, we were supposed to go out with Vixy since she wanted to be with us today.

   Maybe I should talk to Jona...or maybe Laney should, I'm too dense to understand things however Laney is not, she can understand perfectly.

Even though I haven't talked to her in two days, I still want to know how she is doing and if she has been hit by those pieces of sh*t. I heard laughter, Vixy must be here. Sandra told me she was going to pick her up from school today and take her to the mall. For some reason Vixy was happy about it, she hates going to the mall as much as I do. We just go either to the boy's or girls section, usually the boy section since Vixy feels more comfortable there. She said she has a fear of bikinis, there are bikinis for little girls, I don't like that.

    Sam just sighed, "I want to talk to him."

"Do you want to get killed? I mean he already killed a man cold-blooded." I said, Sam nodded. I was with Sam and Rick told me that Rick confessed everything and that Jona left, we waited for him to come back and once he did-ha, he came all covered in blood and dirt. Max explained what had happened, Sam tried to talk to Jona but he walked away and said he was going to go take a shower. No one could believe what had happen except me and Max, we both knew something bad was going to happen. Max also said that they were getting drunk and high which made Sam mad, he wanted to punch Max but I grabbed him and slammed him against the wall. I still keep my promises, no one can hurt Maxwell.

           I'm keeping the promise that The Nerd begged me to keep.

"Dad!" I turned to see Vixy wearing black skinny jeans, black sweater that had a red skull on the top left corner that said All Time Low, red converse. The sleeves were up, she truly looked different. Her hair was up like always.

"What the hell is All Time Low?" Vixy jumped on my lap, damn for a seven year old she weights a lot.

  "It's a pop punk band."

"Punk? I told you not to let Vixy hear this type of music." I turned to Sandra who was smiling, she shrugged. "She got on my playlist, Backseat Serenade is very heartwarming." She said sarcastically, I snorted. Heartwarming my ass, Vixy got off of me and went to go hug Sam. I couldn't hear what she was telling Sam but it made him let out a chuckle, I rolled my eyes at this image. Okay this is heartwarming to them but this is disgusting to me, ugh I'm going to be sick.