Chapter 29--Covering

This Song goes to everyone! Especially Jona bc he loves this song thanks to Katalina.

Since everyone was asking for Jona, here you go... I've decided to delete the q/a bc people are getting butthurt so yeah. If you want know message me or whatever. (Edit)

QOTD: Maybe if your mind was as big as your mouth, you'd understand that regardless of what anyone wears, looks like, or sings about, we're the same fucking kids. Fighting for what we believe in. ~Chris "Motionless" Cerulli.

2QOTD: And people just look at you like you're anti-Christ just cause you're wearing black and have tattoos. ~Chris "Motionless" Cerulli.

Jona Lucas...

Life is awful. Like people are just ugh.. like today I almost got in a fight because this son of a gun decided to call my "faggot" like no, I like girls too, geesh, I hate the stereotypes people give you.

Like Katalina; people said she was a nerd and nerd are not supposed to have friends, they're supposed to be bullied and made fun, and they're ugly. No, Lina has friends thanks to Maxwell because he opened her up a little-not in a sexual way, she doesn't let anyone bully her because of Max-he'll go all hulk on people, and she's beautiful! Weird, yes but I'm weird too so is Sandra.

To me being weird is beautiful. No matter what.

Like ever since I came out of the closet as bi-sexual; people say I have AIDs, I'm bottom (you people don't need to know), I'm a manwhore-which is true, I'm a manwhore and a very good one might I add.

Just ask me for my number and I'll give it to you.

Like no, I haven't been with a guy...besides Sam, but that's over. Am I getting back with Sam? Probably not, he hates me and the feeling is mutual. I can't stand seeing him and that's why I've been trying to get with a girl, girls must be good too. Where are my memories when I need them?! Ugh, this is horrible. I sipped out of my juice, I was sitting on the bench outside of school. For what? I have no idea.

Actually there is this cute girl, I think she's a good one night stand. I felt someone behind, I turned to see Samuel. Right, I'll always protect you quote of no matter what happens. I turned back to look at the girl; tall, slender legs, hourglass body, nice boobs, nice lips and big round eyes. I mentally wiggled my brows, she's the whole definition of a one night-stand.
I saw Sam sitting next to me, I sipped out of my juice again. I handed it to Sam without looking at him, he took it and sipped out of it too.

"What's up, Sam?" I asked casually, I'm not going to act mad about his lies. He looked at me as he handed me back my juice, he cleared his throat. "Uhmm, good I think. You?"

"Great!" I smiled, he slightly frowned and looked away. "Why are you acting like you don't hate me?"

"Oh I do," he quickly looked at me again however I finished, "but...I'm not going to be childish, I'm not mad, you lied to protect me." I waved my hand around as a dismal of that conversation, however he didn't drop it like always. This isn't the first nor will it be the last.
"Then why do you ignore me?" I chuckled, swifting my hair back because its getting longer and getting on my nerves. "Because I'm busy, you know, like the boss is doing work with me, that girl is on my list of one night-stands." He sighed then I quickly remembered, "Also! I'm started my future job as a stripper."

Samuel started coughing, I smiled at him with that classic smile that wooed girls and boys. He looked at me, what? Is that wrong? "A s-stripper?"

I nodded, "Mhmm, I mean I'm good-looking and I'm single so why not." I shrugged, he didn't say anything.