Chapter 3-- Broken Inside

Sigh* Here goes nothing...

Sandra Diggs...

Holy crap.

I love you.

What are those words meant to me? Nothing. Today was pretty awkward for me and Katalina, I told Lina what had happened and she was in shock. How did this happen? He was supposed to be in love with Katalina. Not me.

After school was over, I immediately went to my car. “Sandra!" Dammit! I've been trying to ignore him all day. Kaleb ran towards me, he look tired. I didn't turn around till I heard him behind me, what does he want now? I turned to look at him.

    “I've been looking for you."

“I've been ignoring you." I said. He rubbed his hand on the back of his neck, he looked nervous which I would too if I have to told the guy I love that I love him. Freak.

“I... wanna talk to you, you might be confused. I'm confused too." I arched a brow, sure you are, I thought. “Talk. You got five minutes."

“Okay, um... when I met Katalina I knew I fell for her, immediately. But when I met you when we going to skip that day, I also started having feelings for you because you're different from others girls, you and Katalina. I know it's weird that I just told you that I'm in love with you but I had to say it. I can't have Katalina so I wanna have you."

I wanna have you.

You know what that reminds me of? Those disgusting men who chose a ten year old to have sex with. They would choose me like if I was a piece of meat, you have no idea how much I wanted to yell that I was human. I can never have a normal relationship with Kaleb or anyone else, I'm broken inside... who wants a broken girl? Nobody.

“See you later, Kaleb." I got in my car, he just stood there as I drove off. My chest felt like a huge weight tackled me. I felt like crying, screaming, anything that was possible for someone to know that inside I'm dead.

Why did I have this type of life?

Why couldn't I have the life that Lina had? I turned on my music which a song from The Neighbourhood. Are you serious?
“They show you how to swim, then they throw you in the deep end. I've been learning since, but it doesn't mean I'll float I won't float, no, no, no, no,Won't float..."

What were those meanings to me? They just threw me in the this world which I never have known and they thought I would forget about my past.

I threw my stuff in the floor, I just entered in my room. I had mixed feelings, anger, sadness, confusion. Who would ever love a broken girl? I bet no one is home. I looked at myself in my mirror, I had two; one over my black dresser and the other one was a full length mirror.

I looked at myself in my full length mirror, I was breathing hard as tears streamed down my cheek. I'm so broken. No one is going to save me, I save everyone yet I can't save myself.

Here I am, no one can see me crying and screaming inside. Without thinking twice, I screamed at the top of my lungs just to take out all the anger and frustration I had inside. I grabbed the full length mirror and threw it to the floor, I heard the glass shattering. I was breathing hard as I saw Marcos and Carlie standing there.

“Julia!" Carlie cried. I just hit the floor, crying.

“I choose her, she looks pretty and fresh."  One guy said.

“Isn't she a Barbie doll? I'm going to make you enjoy this."

“I promise it won't hurt, just-"

I screamed again as I remembered his dirty hands all over me, please make it stop. He kept kissing me, he was disgusting. I wanna die already, I want it all over! I kept crying, my hands clutching my chest. Why did he love me? I'm nothing. Absolutely nothing.

“Julia, calm down."

“Make it go away, please." I cried, I saw Marcos kneeling in front of me.  I felt his strong arms around me, I whimpered. “Just kill me, I'm tired of acting that I'm okay. I'm not."

I heard them talking but I kept murmuring things to myself, crying and remembering everything about my past.

“She needs help. We both knew that this was going to happen, something was going to trigger her emotions again. She needs a doctor." I heard Carlie say. How did she get over it so soon? Was it Marcos? Did she get a memory loss? I began choking in my own tears.

“Take this." Marcos gave me pills and a cup of water, I took the pills. I was so used to being drugged with things, my mind began to get cloudy.

I soon fell asleep.

DREAM AHEAD>>>>>

His arms held me close, the place was dark and there was no light. I couldn't see his face, I could feel the warmth and sparks he send through my body. “It will all be over, Sandra. Don't hide anymore, I'll be here for you. Forever." He murmured, I smiled. I tightly hugged him, I didn't want to let him go. He made me feel good even though I didn't know who it was, I liked it anyways.

I felt loved.

He makes me feel loved and I like it, I want him closer, I want to let him in. “Stay with me." I whispered, he chuckled and kissed the top of my head. “I'll always be here with you, love, always."

END OF DREAM<<<<<<

I woke up, gasping and almost jumping out of my bed. I was breathing hard, I felt lightheaded. I slowly walked down to the living room where I saw Marcos, Carlie, Axel, and Brody talking.

“She's not stable, she needs to talk to someone." Carlie said, her voice cracked. I could tell she kept herself from crying, maybe it was true- I'm not stable at all. “Julie, you knew this was going to happen. Sandra is strong but not as you." Brody said.

I sighed, so I need help. Okay I'll get it.

   They must of seen me because they stopped talking, Carlie looked at me. “Julia, how do you feel?"

“Better. I'm going to get help, aren't I?"

“We think it's for your own good." Axel said. Brody was a tall 6'0, slightly buff, blonde hair and blue eyes that caught your attentions in seconds. Axel was a also tall 6'1, dirty brown hair, green eyes and muscular. They make the perfect bodyguards.

“I'll get help but do one thing." I said.

“What ever you want."

“Make sure he never gets out of prison."

***********

Hello, quick news:

I make take time on making the next Chapter bc my BIRTHDAY IS ON SUNDAY so I won't be able to upload.

How do you feel about this chapter?

Thank you for reading.

Poisonous Kisses :-*