Chapter 9-- Who can take the blame? Not you.

Sorry I haven't updated. I've been looking for a job.... And reading. There will be 2 or maybe 3 POV. Dunno who knows, I'll probably put the 3rd one as a bonus since you guys are fecking (got that from a book I just finished reading) awesome.

MAYBE the bonus if NOT then it'll be in the next chapter.

Picture of Max....

Maxwell Monte-Negro

"Sandra is being stupid, Max." Katalina complained, I stopped looking at this poster she had in her wall. She got this poster yesterday, it was "Dean Winchester" from Super-whatever. I seriously want to rip that off her wall. It was him shirtless, I don't like it at all.

"What happen now?" I asked, Lina laid her head on my lap. I still called her Kitty just to tease her but with her parents around, I have to call her by her name which irks me. Her bright blue eyes sparkled as our eyes met, I looked down at her. I have noticed that ever since we got married, I don't regret marrying her, no it's the opposite; I'm happy for the first time in a very long time.         

"She's dating Kaleb! Ya know." I stopped brushing my fingers through her soft blonde hair. What the f*ck? That Emo must be crazy. The guy who tried to get with my girl and now this, she's seriously mess up from up there. Hey, says the one who almost cheated of Kitty a long time ago. Shut up, that was before I asked her to marry me and I was confused. Piece of crap.

"Damn, what do you want to do?" I asked, she sat up and got on my lap. Oh God. "You did it once with Power Puffs... When you cheated on me." Oh she had to bring it up, I felt stupid. I could notice a hint of jealousy and anger in her eyes, she was trying to cover it but I could see it. I rolled my eyes, Lina started blushing.

     "Seriously, Lina? I thought we were over that." She wrapped her arms around my neck and brushed her lips against mine. You wouldn't believe me if I said Kitty is an amazing tease, she knows I love kissing her.

I was going to kiss but she moved back, I let out a frustrating growl. Told ya.

    "We can talk to her, she's just confused after the kiss with Fabian." I arched a brow and smirked. "We? She's your friend. Not mine." She glared at me as I gave my smirk.

"Max, don't be a butthead and help me. Maybe she'll listen to you since you have done it before. I never cheated on you."

And she better not. I didn't say anything for a couple of minutes, her blue eyes slightly darken. I love the fact that her pale complex goes with her bright blue eyes and those pink lips. I don't care if she wears makeup or not, I find her beautiful just the way she is. But her dramatic black eye make-up look make her blue eyes darken, more when she has black lipstick or a dark cranberry lipstick. But when she has no makeup, she looks like a little kid. Her dark make-up makes her look.... Goth? I don't know.

Since we failed Senior year and had to redo it, a lot of girls are like trying to get me and Sam and Jona attention. They don't know I'm married, and they probably don't know Sam and Jona are dating. People just see me flirting a lot with Kitty. They see it twirling her hair, kissing her cheek and neck, holding her tightly and get mad when I see a guy trying to hit on her. I'm still possessive, I won't let her talk to any guy besides Jona and Sam, I have that tiny fear of her liking someone else besides me. It's that stupid voice in my head. But I don't talk to other girls either, I don't find other girls really attractive because I have Kitty and she's all I need.

     Yes, I get very jealous at everything. Especially right now since our stupid teacher put us with another partner, she got this stupid jock and I got this nerd.