Chapter 26-- "Strong."

And we're back, you have no idea how many times I deleted this chapter bc I didn't like it. I can't write, I'm writing a personal essay for math (I know weird, but he's a cool teacher. I have him a weird nickname, he inspires me to go to the army) got to do a final for Jrotc (aka army class) got to do a final for Eng. Class too but that's easy, just threaten the teacher just kidding (he's cool too.) Anyways, have y'all seen JULIET SIMMS new video? I don't listen to her music but the video got to me, da feels.
Also have two news that are eh special.

First POV: Sandra
Second POV: either Laney or.... Kaleb. Ehh.

Sandra Diggs...

"One more time." Lina laughed, I snorted at her dumbness. "Shut up, geesh Lina." She pouted, grumbling something under her breath. Lina was thinking about cutting her hair, I really think she shouldn't cut her hair, it's long and pretty. We kept looking at pictures, I was getting tired for being in the same place. Lina wants to cut because she knows it'll grow out fast, tempting but no. "Hey, isn't Fabian waiting for you?" Oh snap! I got up and put my jacket on, Lina laughed as I almost tumbled down the stairs. I saw that twelve year old girl picking up her plate, I said a quick 'hi' and ran off. How can I forget? It's nothing special but Vixy said that she wanted me to spend the day with her dad for some reason. I drove to Fabian's house to see that blond bimbo he was messing around, she was crying to Fabian but Fabian just rolled his eyes at her. I got out of the car, he saw me and looked irritated as hell.

"Please Fabian, let's get back together." She begged him, Fabian snorted. "No, I told you we were never dating. Geesh woman get over it and find another man, I hate women like you." With that Fabian went inside, the girl kept crying. Oh well, I don't know what I should do, I hate her. He basically used her for sex, I snorted as I looked at her. She looked at me, her makeup was running and it looked bad. "Awh your makeup is running, damn, you must of looked prettier before you came here." I said, she wiped her tears.

"Who are you?"

"No one, just a girl passing by." I lied as I helped her get up, I fixed her shirt real quick. I looked at her straight in the eyes, sad girl, she's hurt. "Have dignity, men come and go just like dogs do. Some stay longer, others don't. Men are like dogs, Trust me I know. But have a little dignity and you'll find the right guy, oh and some pride as well." I smiled, she laughed at my comment. It's true, men are like dogs, well to me anyways. I know them very well, I hate them all.

"Thank you, but I love-" I felt someone grab my hand, pulling me inside the house. I turned to see Fabian, he look pissed, oh... Men.

"Get inside." He ordered, I gave an shocked face with my hand on my chest. "Excuse you, I'm talking to girl who needs advice." I turned back to the girl, she looked sad again. "He's not worth it, I see a lot of girls crying to him and it's stupid. Girls are so stupid nowadays, begging guys, becoming sluts, getting pregnant. Trust me, you'll find the right guy and he's not that guy." I pointed at Fabian, he glared at me and I just smiled at him.
I'm just saying this so the girl can leave, geesh, how awkward would be if I'm in the house with Fabian while a girl is outside crying for him. I shivered, horrifying.

"Get inside." He ordered again, this time he pulled me inside. "Leave! Get drunk! Ignore this bastard!" I yelled as Fabian closed the door, I smiled at him as he locked the door. He still looked mad especially at me, I walked to the kitchen and got a cup of water. Gosh, the yelling made thirsty, I looked at Fabian as I drank water. He had his arms crossed, he glared at me. What? He thinks I'm going to let a girl look stupid for a guy? Hell no, I'm not letting that happen. I don't like it when girls beg for a guy who treats them like crap, I just don't.

"I'm not worth it?" He asked.

I snorted, "Oh please, I just said that because I don't want to be here if there is going to be a girl crying for you outside. Talking about being awkward." I started washing the cup, I heard him snort as well. I felt his hands on my waist, I lifted my head to look at him with a smile. "Stop hurting girls, not all deserve it."