Chapter 32-- Belong to Me

I decided to put Sandra POV because I haven't put hers yet.

QOTD:Madness is the gift that has been given to me. ~Disturbed.

2QOTD: Liberate your mind, motherfucker, you're so narrow minded. ~David Draiman.

Sandra Diggs...

"So how do you feel about Fabian now?" That is the question my therapist has been asking me for days now every time I come, it's almost like she wants me to say something nice. Yet I can't because my relationship with Fabian is a "like and hate."

That's the thing that made our relationship different from other typical ones, Lina and Max were like that before but now they try not to fight while me and Fabian just don't care and say whatever we want.

"He's...actually caring," I bit my lips, nodding. "He's the weirdest person I've ever seen. Bipolar, compulsive...weird." The lady laughed, writing down what I said. Julie was waiting for me outside of the room with Brody. Axel and my dad were busy so they came out with me, my therapist looked at me. "How do you feel now?"

"Now lately or now in general? Because its lately then eh-okay and if it's in general then eh-okay. Nothing interests me right now. My best friend is being put as an in-patient." I said, sarcastically which made her slightly laugh. I was wearing pants that go to my knees, maroon shirt that stopped right to cover my belly button but shows my lower stomach, dark vans and my hair was up in a ponytail. I haven't seen Fabian since two days ago because I had to study for a test all day yesterday and Fabian was busy.

I can't believe Laney is actually going to college, I let out a brief smile, I'm happy for her. She deserves to be away from her father, I want her away from her father and it makes me kind of sad that I can't tell Fabian about her.

"Well Sandra, that's all for today and I'll see you in next week." I nodded, I got up as she did the same. We shook hands like always and I walked out of the room to see Brody and Julie stood up with a brief smile. Brody was wearing his black suit and was standing like a soldier, Julie was wearing a pencil skirt with a sheer blouse but she had a tank top underneath and high heels. Everything seemed okay to them but I have a feeling this paradise of happiness will end soon for me.

I inhaled then exhaled, I smiled to fake that I wasn't worried about anything.

"Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" Julie asked, I nodded. "Yeah, let's go." Brody walked behind us, people looked at us like we were weird. I mean Julie was dressed all elegantly because of her new job as a secretary in a well-known business, I'm dressed all casual and Brody was dressed like I-can-kill-you-and-sleep-with-your-wife type of hotness.

I'm not going to lie Brody is a very hot guy but I'm with Fabian, and Fabian is way better looking than Brody. However Brody isn't a player like Axel.

"What do you want?" Julie asked.

"Anything, I don't care. Brody?"
He was driving to a place where we could eat, he looked me go a second before humming. I know I shouldn't ask but I just want to know how it's going. "What did the judge say about my boss?" I was so use to saying "My boss" and I know Julie didn't like it but I'm use to it, even though he was an awful man who sold me to men every night for years...he...gave me a home; a awful home but it was better than being in the streets from what he said once...he gave me food; a little bit but food was better than nothing.

I frowned, I hate that man but he taught me how cruel the world can be.

"Julia," He said my real name, "The judge is waiting for more proof to give his prison for life...and don't call him your boss, he stopped being your boss a year ago."