Chapter 24-- The Presentation

Fabian Mente....

"It's too tight!"

"It's going to fit, it fit in there once so it'll fit again!"

"I swear if you make me scream, I'm going to slit your throat." Sandra threatened, I smirked. "Wouldn't you like?"

Sandra screamed, I let it click together. "F*ck you. It's pinching my skin." I chuckled, I brushed my fingers around her new bracelet. She wore before but stopped until now, today was Vixy's Presentation and the teacher wanted her parents to come. Sandra skipped school today just for her. Vixy was so excited in the morning because finally she was going to show the boys who her dad is, the school knows I'm in a gang. At first they didn't accept her but once Vixy showed them wrong, they accepted her. I hate teachers anyways, they just went to my 'Kill Later' list.

"I'll make you pay for this." Sandra huffed, now brushing my fingers against her cheek. Which made her shiver and inhale sharply, I leaned down to kiss her.
I pushed her against the counter, my arms wrapped around her. Her hands touched my lower back, pulling my shirt up. I pulled away with a smirk, she cringed her nose of annoyance.

"Idiot." She muttered, I kissed her between her brows which made her squirm. "Stop, we should get going." She said, grabbing her phone. I chuckled as I walked behind her, she has a nice view from here. She was wearing skinny jeans, a black blouse, black flats. Her hair was on a side braid, she had no makeup on-Only mascara...is that what is called? I hope I'm right. She told me last time, f*ck I forget a lot of things.

I was wearing blue jeans, converse, grey v-shirt and black wasted leather jacket. My hair was messy but I don't care, I'll look however I want to. I drove us to Vixy's school, I hate this school so much. The teachers here were bullsh*t, all of them even the janitor was sh*t too.

"No problem? You won't get mad at people, right?"

"Yeah okay, I get it." I grumbled as I parked, Vixy's school wasn't far away from my house. Which is good but I always take her to school instead of her walking to school, I don't think it'll be safe.

We got out, we walked straight to Vixy's classroom. I had my arm around Sandra, I saw people talking and laughing with their kids. Happy people disgust me, I hate them. I saw Vixy with Dannie and Mackie, I guess Dannie and Mackie's class is also doing the stupid project as well. Vixy smiled as she saw us, she hugged me. I don't know why but it felt good, I loved it every time she hugged me.

"You're here." I nodded, she hugged Sandra. Dannie and I fist bumped and Mackie hugged me, I saw a couple people looking at me. Of course what is a gang banger going to do in school with a little kid? I snorted as I ruffled Dannie's hair. He smiled at me, this kid is weird.

He tries to make this Dean look from what The Nerd told Maxwell, who the hell is Dean? I'll be laughing if The Nerd cheated on Max before yet I highly doubt it. But I did hear this before, guys fell for The Nerd's trick, I mean after Max said mean things to her, she went all heartless. I was surprised, guys actually ended falling for her because she started dressing differently and than she stood up to Paula which made it even better. Max-of course- didn't know much because The Nerd barely said anything to Sam and Jona, she ignored everyone except Sandra.

Maybe that is why Dannie does a Dean look, maybe he was one of her toys. I dunno.

"Vixy Mente, you're next." Vixy beamed, she kissed my cheek however I had to pick her up so she could. Later, she kissed Sandra's cheek as well, she seems very happy saying Sandra is her mom. All the parents listened to Vixy as she started speaking, she looked nervous. She looked at me, what have I taught you? Show no fear, f*ck what people say...as long as you know you're doing good than that is all that matters and nothing else. You're good, people will judge you-that's life-however you're going to let those rude opinions make you stronger and fearless.