Chapter 47-- Think Like Dean, Think Like Fabian

QOTD: You can call this the funeral, I'm just telling the truth. ~NBHD.

2QOTD: Mexicanos! Vivan los heroes nos diero patria! Viva Hidalgo! Viva Morelos! Viva Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez! Viva Allende! Viva Aldama y Matamoros! Viva la independecia nacional! Viva Mexico! Viva Mexico! Viva Mexico! ~Independence of Mexico, grito de Mexico(Dolores).

Some of you may not understand that quote but it's freedom (: I like this day 9.16.15 because I get to read about the Niños Heroes. Pride people, pride.

Gotta have it.

Omg! I'm OBSESSED with The Neighbourhood's new song and music video, I'm dead x.x

Let's keep going...

Katalina Monte-Negro....

Fabian was talking to Marcos and Axel, they were trying to figure out where they might have Laney and Sandra. I had my arms around my knees, I had my head resting on a pillow. I was laying in a weird position, I just wanted help but Fabian and Max kept me from helping which made me mad.
I felt a back of hand go down my cheek, I looked up to see Maxwell with a bruise on his cheek and a cut on the lower right of his lip.

It wasn't from Fabian. Even though they always fight, they would never hurt themselves. They had to control their anger, I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his chest; it was an awkward position but I just wanted to cry. Sandra knew she was being followed however she acted like it didn't bother her, why is she always like this?

She has a normal life, I don't know why she acts like she doesn't. Max placed his hand behind my head and brushed my hair, I looked up again to see he looked serious. Did something happen?

Fabian called him in Spanish, Max just nodded and grabbed his gun from the table. What? What is he doing? I grabbed his arm that was extended to the table, "what are you doing?"

He blinked, I'm confused. "Going to get answers from a guy who probably knows where they are." Oh. I let go and nodded, he firmly kissed the top of my head. He murmured I love you, I nodded and said the same.
Why do I stay here? I know Fabian and Max are gonna do the dirty work while Marcos and his friends are finding places to find them, he got his gun and tucked it behind his pants. I got up and grabbed his shirt, he looked at me.

"Find them." He nodded, his hand cupping my cheek. "Kill those bastard if you have to, okay? Just don't get hurt." I murmured, he nodded again and kissed my forehead. Fabian was behind him, I looked over Max's arm. Fabian just had that serious deadly look, it was like the beginning all over again. It was the same look he gave me when we first met, I walked to Fabian. I hugged him which made him tense and very stiff, he just stood there and probably looking at Maxwell.

"Don't get hurt."

"Okay, kid."

I let him go, sure I hate him but our friendship is a love-hate thing. He was nice enough to protect Maxwell and follow him to protect me, I was thankful for that, plus he made Sandra happy.
I don't know if I did any good to him because he never shows it, that's Fabian, you never know what's he thinking or feeling.

He always keeps that serious anger look, he was a little bit more deadly looking then Max. Maybe because Fabian went through things more then Max, I don't know.
"Lets go." They left, Marcos turned to look at them and nodded at me. What now? Immediately, Jona appeared with an angry expression.

"When were you going to tell me?! Huh, Axel?!" Oh, he's not going to yell at me. Yet. Axel tried to explain however Jona made his cute dramatic scene.