Chapter 16-- Liking you...

Sandra Diggs...

Dammit! I'm so jealous! Why? I hate this. Fabian likes Laney, why am I too blind? I felt like hiding and crying. Was he playing with me? Does he like Laney? Oh Jesus, I need to stop. I let out a sigh, I was with Lina and she just looked at me.

"Go talk to him and clear things up."

"How? Do you just want me waltz in his house and say 'Fabian, I'm f*cking jealous that you're with Laney because I like you!'... Really Lina? It's not that easy." I said being sarcastic to her, she rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Well in my head it sounded better, never mind." She grumbled. I just sat there, I bit my lip, my eyes looking at my shoes.

Damn everything. I've been in this thought ever since this morning, why do I feel this? I'm supposed to hate him but I don't, I like him. I saw how he acted towards Laney, he made her laugh and blush, he kept that classic player smirk but I could see something in his eyes that made me jealous of Laney. Freedom and comfort was what I saw in his eyes, he looked so open with Laney.

Then after school, it was like burning hell inside me. Fabian came, picked her up, and took her somewhere. Gosh, I hate this feeling.

I closed my eyes and began to drift into a sleep. But as soon as I saw men, my eyes opened. No, not them again. I went weeks without dreaming them and now they're back again. I saw Lina on the phone, she had a frown. "Really? Wow... Damn, uh-huh... Not really, Max- ask him if he is. Oh fluffermuffins! Okay okay, I'll tell her."

She hanged up and looked at me with a sad smile, what? She must of read my mind, "Laney knows Fabian is an a gang, Laney doesn't like Fabian and that's all. Apparently, Fabian doesn't say much about her."

I pursued my lips, he totally likes her! I just shrugged. Laney has a perfect life, she looks happy with Fabian and so does he... Plus, she's not f*cked up like me, she has a perfect normal life. I should be happy he met her, even thought he's an adult and she's a kid, they're only six years apart.

"Go talk to him!" I jumped at Lina's reaction, I send the 'what the hell?' look. "Go. You're just killing your self with those stupid thoughts, so get up and go talk to him. Now." What the hell happen to Lina? She looks mad, she really cares about me. I felt like hugging her but I don't want to, it's not my thing.

"Go!" She pushed me out of my room, what? No I want be in my little hell hole. I groaned, I saw Carlie (Julie) staring at us. Lina smiled at her, lying to her. Gosh, I don't want to talk to him! Not now, I'm hurt okay?!

F*ck my life, I hate this! What if she's with him? What if they're kissing? What if they make a bet? Gosh, I'm going crazy. Help me. He probably likes her but won't admit it, he said it was a mistake to kiss me! To him it was a mistake, to me it wasn't. I started seeing him in a different way, he's lost I get it so am I but... Geesh, this is f*cked up in so many ways. Lina was driving to his house, please don't do this, please. I just want to hide and cry, okay? That's normal for girls.

"Go, talk to him. Now." I bit my lip, his car was parked so that meant he's home. Is Laney with him?

I got out of the car, as soon as I got out, Lina drove off. What? Seriously? You got be kidding me?

I took a deep breath, I exhaled and nodded. Here I go.

I knocked on the door, Fabian opened the door. He was shirtless with his hair all wet, really? This is how I'm going to talk to him? He's tempting me with him knowing, he raised a brow.

"Sandra?"

"Hello to you too, can I come in?" I asked. Please don't be here, Laney. "Uh sure, come in." He let me in, I noticed that Vixy wasn't here. Maybe she's with Mackie like always, those two kids are close to each other like glue.

"I thought you were mad me? Usually you go weeks without talking to me." He smirked, crossing his arms and leaning on the wall. Just stop it! You're f*cking teasing me, Damn you. I hate you so much but I like you too. He kept staring at me, actually he was staring at my chest area. Oh men this days, all they think about is sex.

"I heard you're dating Laney?"

"Oh," he chuckled, coldly. "This is what it's about, I'm not dating her. We're...friends." Fabian friends with a girl? That is not believable. Fabian f*cked every girl out here even me, I chuckled. "Friends? That unbelievable."

"Says you, I mean I did f*ck you." A pain in my chest hit me harder than last time, I also felt anger inside me. Without thinking twice, I punched him in the face which made him laugh in the most cold-hearted way ever. "I feel sorry for Laney, she has to deal with you." Fabian snapped his head at my direction, I saw a anger in his eyes. Like something I have never seen before, it was almost like I made him snap. I noticed he was trying hard to keep himself calm, I chuckled.

"What? You're going to hit me? That's what you're good at, only thing you're good at." I flinched, his fist connected to the wall next to me. "Shut up and get the hell out of my house."

"You want to know why I came here?" I asked, he shrugged. "Because you got in my head, you got what you wanted. I'm jealous of Laney! I'm hurt because I like you! You f*cking bastard!" I punched him again, he just stood there. He look confused and relief of something. He probably going to make fun of me later for finally confessing my feelings to him, I hate him.

Out of nowhere, Fabian kissed me- almost like it was urgent to kiss me. My arms wrapped our his neck, my fingers tangled in his damp hair.

*

*

*

*

I woke up with arms around my waist, my head was laying on his chest. I blinked a couple of times, I looked up to see him sleeping. Wow, he looks calm. I was trying to get up but Fabian just gripped on me tightly, I glared at him.

"Séjour, ne laissez pas..." I pushed myself even more, his grip tighten. Just give up Sandra, I laid my head back on his chest. Why does he speak French? Ugh, this man is all over the place.

"Fabian?" He hummed, answering me. "I have to go, Marcos is going to beat my ass if I come home late." I said, his eyes finally opened.

"And I'll beat his." He muttered. His green eyes darken not because of anger but because his eye color was shifting from dark to light. I let out a chuckle, he just looked at me.

His hand gripped me from my hip, moving me closer to him. He let out a groan, I brought him closer to me.

"I can see you tomorrow, geesh." I murmured, he snorted. "Or you can stay over, I'm pretty sure you're good at lying." The corner of his right lip tugged, almost like he wanted to smile but held himself together.

"That I am, and many more things I'm good at too." His brow arched as I laughed. He kissed me, quickly and looked at me again.

"So now what?" He asked, I frowned. About what? Us?

"Now what? Us?" He nodded. "I dunno, I mean I told you that I like you and you told me the same while we were having sex- but hey, I mean that's the most romantic thing you can do, I don't blame you." He rolled his eyes, smirking. Damn, that smirk it always makes me happy. I like that smirk so much.

"I don't do romance, Sandra." My heart dropped, what is he trying to say? Just call me whenever he feels like it? Friends with Benefits? "But I'm willingly to try the dating stuff with you." Oh thank Goodness, I sighed of relief. He's willingly to try it the dating stuff with me, I smiled. I kissed him one last time, smiling.

"Sounds good to me."

******

Omg, I'm going to have a panic attack. My grade in English went from an A+ to a C+ that can't happen. Fluffermuffins my teacher, gosh I hate this right now. If I die soon, please say in my funeral that I made books and no one knew me well \(*___*)/ death is calling me.

Anyways, now that I'm alive again thanx to Chris Motionless and his great lips. I've been writing a lot, I have to say this is not a long chapter but I didn't want to spoil much.

Likey? Me too.

Shout out to the Råvioli Hęąds!!