Chapter 33--She means nothing.

Note: I suck at windows .---.

QOTD: We are ugly but we have music. ~Lana del Rey

2QOTD: What doesn't kill you makes you weaker. ~Lana del Rey

Sandra Diggs...

"Wow it's pretty." Fabian placed my suitcase in the trunk of his uncle's car, I kept looking around and I saw a guy looking at me. After fighting with Marcos, he didn't like the fact that I wanted to come to France with Fabian. I won and he let me go. I saw people talking, laughing and hugging each other.
"Come on." His uncle got in the drivers seat, I got got in the backseat with Fabian, he held my hand.

"Antonio, is she your petite amie?" I looked at Fabian, he smirked with a nod. "Yes, she is." I am what? I elbowed Fabian then he told me that his uncle asked if I was his girlfriend. "She is belle." His uncle smiled at me, I smiled back. His uncle was a blond man around his fifties, green eyes and slightly chubby. Fabian had his arm around my shoulder, I leaned to rest my head on him. I have to say France is beautiful, this is my first time out of the country and that makes me happy.

"I know, how is grandma?" Fabian asked, he cares for his grandma? Wow. I mean he cares for me and Laney, he cares for his brothers, he cares for Lina even though he hates admitting it-he does, he cares mostly about Vixy. I realized everyone relies on him for everything, Fabian really isn't a bad guy, I smiled.

Fabian and his uncle were talking French, Fabian just nodded at what his uncle was saying. I just looked around to see people laughing and waving at people, I sighed, I like this place.

"We're here," Fabian shook me a little. Oh I was about to go to sleep, I got out and almost fell, oh my leg. Fabian chuckled, his uncle got our suitcases which were only three. Fabian got two so his uncle wouldn't have a hassle with them, we walked to what looked like apartments.

"Your cousin will bring you the car, Antonio, rest. Will you come tonight?" Fabian shrugged and said something in French, we went in the elevator.

Everything is so beautiful here, I wish I could live here.

Fabian opened the door, I frowned. Fabian owns this apartment? I shook my head, he's in a gang, he can own everything.

Wait, Antonio? Is that his middle name? His uncle call him by his middle name? Oh, I'll ask him later if I can. "Here you go, I hope we see you two later."

"Does grandma know I'm here?"

"Non." His uncle shook his head, he left and Fabian closed the door. I looked around here, wow so elegant, I like it. It was casual yet elegant which made me feel weird, I actually miss my violin and guitar. The living room was big and simple; grey, black, and white and with two big windows...and a balcony. Wow, this place is amazing.

The kitchen was right next to the living room, there was a counter in the middle with three black stools opposite side where the stove was. How the hell can...never mind, just forget about it. "Do you like it?" Fabian asked, I nodded. Of course I do.
We walked to the room. And oh my gosh, the room was light grey with white, two long windows. I saw the closet and it was basically a no door closet so you could see our clothes that will be put in.

"Fabian, is Antonio your middle name?" He nodded. Oh. He looked at me with that classic-swoon smirk, of course I only seen him smile once and that was before we started dating. "I'm tired." He laid on the bed, leaving the suitcases next to the door. I laid down next to him, he just looked up on the ceiling which had nice elegant designs.

He turned to his side, his arm was above my head, draped. I smiled at him, I felt his lips on my forehead which made my heart skip a beat. "Are we going to see your family?" I asked which made him shrug, my fingers ran through his dirty blonde hair.
"Why did your uncle call you Antonio?"