Chapter 19-- Rejection and Fear, my friends

Hello, I've been writing more now since I have no life ;) anyways, I have some OKAY news: uh this is a FABIAN AND SANDRA story but it's more based on FABIAN since you guys didn't know much of MAXWELL (our first badboy) Its how he works, it's also based on SANDRA but I have plans for it too but it'll be written in CARLIE AND MARCOS story.

Fabian Mente....

"You are dumb." Jona laughed, I rolled my eyes at his comment. Again, Jona and Sam got in a fight so Jona is taking a break from Sam right now by being at my house. "Shut up. Why did you and Sam fight again?"

"Things. Because I went silent, like it's not my fault I was having a flashback." Jona said, throwing his arms up in the air. He looked mad, his lips pouted and his nose cringed. His dark brown hair has gotten longer, it made his bright ocean blue eyes look brighter since it was contrasting his light skin. He looked at his cup of coffee, he looked at it with disgrace and anger. It was hard to believe that Jona was mad but he was, Sam must of said something that pissed him off. I just drank out of my bottle of water, Vixy was up in her room. I bet she was reading a book or doing homework, I heard that she's that she is the top student in her class, that is what Dannie told me. Vixy has an ego for a young girl but she does, no guy messes with her.

"What was the flashback about?" I asked, he shrugged. His lips curled, he was thinking about it. "A guy was there, older than me and he was trying to talk to me or something." I felt myself get tense. Of course I act like I don't care of Jona but I do, he's the littlest brother of the four. Jona shrugged and went back to drinking his coffee, I remember what he told me about that night; it was the second time Kevin(Jona and Rick's stepbrother) raped him.

I shrugged, smirking. "It was nothing I bet, does Rick still want you and Sam to break up?"

"Hell yeah, I don't know why yet."

Maybe because the doctors told us that you probably listen to everything we said, if Jona's memory comes back, he'll probably remember what Sam said about him. Rick doesn't want Jona to get hurt even more, I know Jona will get hurt. If Jona does get his memory back than he'll know the truth of him being raped, the rejection of Sam when he was in coma, it's not going to be beautiful. I looked at my phone, it was around six. I think Laney's dad was back, I don't remember how long he would be gone. I remember that Laney didn't look that excited when her dad called, I have to know what is hurting her. Those bruises I saw in the beginning disappeared, she doesn't hurt herself. I have to see if her dad hurts her, if he does I'll promise that he's going to regret it.

"You know I never thought you and Sandra would date, you guys hate each other... A lot." Jona laughed, I didn't say anything. "But Damn, you sure act possessive." I shrugged.

"Because she's mine."

"Oh...Oh!... But she's not an object." I looked at him, he looked back at me. "I don't care if she is or not, she's mine."

"Damn, you act like she's part of your property."

"Because she is." Damn, it slipped. Jona crossed his arms, angrily, and huffed. "A property, huh? Damn idiot." I rolled my eyes, acting like I didn't care. But actually it slipped, yeah she's mine... Damn, I'm so f*cked up. I got up and went to the kitchen, Jona just sat there on the couch, looking at me. I didn't say anything, what the hell was I suppose to say? I'm sorry? Hell no, I don't apologize. Not my thing. What else do I need? Juana to get on me too, sh*t I don't need her. She just takes care of Vixy because she wants to, I never ask her.

So cruel, Fabian, no wonder everyone leaves you. You better shut the hell up, that's why I don't get attached to people. Yet you're with Sandra, have a a daughter you took from the park. Sure you're not wanting to get attached. Shut up! Dammit! Get the f*ck out of my head! I want you gone, you've always judged me ever since I was kid, I want you gone! Leave, leave me alone! I screamed in my head. I gritted my teeth, I don't want you here anymore.