Note: Answers.

I know, it's not a chapter. But I have nothing else to do right now and I'm still trying to think of the next cbapter. So I'll answer the questions from the 1st book:

1. Is this book based on you(the writer)?
~Yes, well the self harm, depression, suicide on Lina's side. All my character in every book are based on a part of me. Max is a hard-headed as me and is cruel, Fabian is a lonely guy with anger issues and wants to kill (basically a monster) which is me too. How Lina and Sandra met is the same way I met my best friend.

2. Are you going to write Fabian & Sandra story?
~I'm pretty sure I'm on it right now so the answer is yes.

3. When are you going to update?
~That'll be hard since I have no idea what I'm going to feel tomorrow or the next day after that. My "emotions" are pretty crazy.

4. How old are you?
~Sixteen. My birthday is in Nov 23.
5. Why do you choose Mexican or half Mexican?
~Easy. I'm Mexican. I want to put some roots in my first series.

6. Why isn't this a Chapter?
~As I just said, I am pretty angry and have no motivation right now. Plus I have to answer some questions.

7.Will Sandra & Fabian be together?
~I think we're on that right now, don't you think?

8. How did you come up with this story/series?
~I have no idea. I was just laying on my bed, doing my stuff as always. And I said fuck it, I'm going to do it for fun. And here I am, writing. I don't even write in school! Aigoo..

9. Is the gang gonna get arrested?
~I really have no idea, that's they're job to not get arrested.

10. What was your favorite chapter?
~None to be honest, as long you have a favorite. I'm good.

11. Will Sandra & Fabian be friends?
~I think we're pass that.

12. Is anyone gonna die? If so how many?
~I am the only one who can know, if I tell you it won't be exciting or fun. It's just like a woman not wanting to know if she's having a boy or girl, the excitement is real!

13. Any story (spin-off) for Sam & Jona?
~I really don't know, it'll be a boyxboy story. I'll probably make another account where I will write stories like that. I have written bxb stories before, I'll make an only one for the character who are gay/lesbian/bi/pan in my other account. You tell me.

14. Any Sequels?
~I am writing this book which is the spin-off of Being The Badboy's Pet, and I am going to write the next book for this which will be Vixy's story.

15. Are you a good drawer?
~Yes, depends on what I'm going to draw. I can draw a stick figure for anyone if you guys want..

16. Why does Maxwell hate Lucero(his mama)?
~For him, she is too weak for him. This will probably not be told but after Max's older brother died and his father became abusive, Max would beg Lucero to leave his father but she never would. So Max decided to hate her and everyone, he thinks she's too weak and will fall for anyone's lies.

17. This is the ending?
~no, there is more to come.

18. Why is Maxwell & Katalina relationship complicated?
~You're basically asking Max. Max resents women, Lina was the only one who was different. But that doesn't mean she is the first to unfreeze that coldness inside. Just saying. Lina has secrets too, I mean, she is too "happy" for Max and that's what made Max into a paralyzing state of not able to move from her, but they will make it. Fight!

19. Max is a druggie?
~Max is a druggie as well as a killer.
20. Will Max get out of the gang?
~That will be told later *in Arnold Schwarzenegger voice*

21. Read my book?
~message me. I'll probably won't look in the comments but message me or write in my board.
22. Why does she have to a pet?
~Why was I born? Just kidding ._. But really I wanted something different than a boring ol' preppy nerd who likes one direction and pop music. So the pet was for a thing I went through where I had to be someone toy for two months, as I said some are true parts.

23. Why do you hate 1D?
~bc to me, I just don't like people. 1D is not my taste, never will be.

*****

Sorry if this has brought you down. Comment whatever you wanna know, thank you for asking.

Shout out to the Råvioli Hęąds!!