Chapter 44--Not All Women

Writing this chapter while being in class is the coolest I'll probably ever do that doesn't involve violence and blood everywhere.

*people starts clapping* thank you! Thank you! I try.

Let's go on!

QOTD: "Yet, in the midst of all this darkness, I see some people who will not be bowed. I see some people who will not give up, even when they know all hope is lost. Some people,who realized being lost is so close to being found." ~Michael, Legion.

2QOTD: "Lie to my face, it's nothing new." ~Blessthefall.

Fabian Mente...

"They're gonna get drunk." Maxwell muttered, he bit off his pizza and glared at Sandra. I smacked the back of his head, he looked at me. "Don't look at her that way, your girl wants to get drunk I bet, she isn't a saint." Maxwell snorted and mumbled some words, The Nerd and Sandra were in the line and getting food.

I wonder if...? I snorted, whatever. I just stared at Sandra, she was smiling at The Nerd but her eyes said differently. How can I talk to her? I mean, I'm not the type of person to give in, I usually just walk away but I couldn't with Sandra.

"I still wonder how in hell you fell in love with her."

"I still wonder how in hell did you marry that kid."

"She's a year younger then me." He said, good to know.

"I'm still wondering."

The waitress smiled at me and waved at us, Max snorted again and looked away. The girl was around seventeen-still jail bait-not gonna take my chances with a girl like her, I can kill and torture people but not sleep with someone who's still underage.
Not that I'm planning to have sex with a girl.

Sandra sat in front of Maxwell which made him groan and huff, "why you?"

"Because I can make fun of you, b*tch."

"You have no filter, do you?"

"Says you." Sandra and The Nerd said out loud, he rolled his eyes. Where is Jona? Oh wait, the waitress stood next to me with that so-called seductive smile.
"Do you guys need anything?" Yeah.

"For you to leave." Maxwell muttered, I snorted and smirked. He has no filter, he's too straightforward right now. Sandra started choking on her Sprite, trying not to laugh. The waitress look confused since she didn't hear what Maxwell said, I shook my head.

"No." She nodded and I felt something slip on my lap, the girl walked away with a smile. I looked down at the napkin, her number.

"Want it?" I asked Max, it was between both my fingers and I was motioning it towards him. He snorted and shook his head, The Nerd grabbed it from my hand and smiled.

"I'll give it back to her." I motioned her to go on, she turned around to see the girl talking to a worker as well. The Nerd threw it at her which ended up hitting the waitress' head, the girl turned to look at us. I realized The Nerd was flipping her off with both her hands, there you go.

"Barely got out of a clinic and already started sh*t." The Nerd turned to look at me, "Starting sh*t is my middle name." She said, casually.

Max looked proud of her, she's grown up so much. Sandra was laughing at the girl who still look to be in shock, we ended up eating and saying mean things to each other.

The Nerd and I arguing. Max and Sandra laughing.

Then Max and The Nerd arguing. I just snorted and Sandra laughing at them.