Chapter 34-- A Lucky Man

QOTD: I'm depressed, I need a cookie. ~Sophia, Golden Girls.

2QOTD: Sophia: Any idiot knows that...
Rose: I knew that!
Sophia: See?
~Sophia and Rose, Golden Girls.

Quick Note: I'm going to a concert, my heart is beating fast. I'll probably finish this book by then, but like oh bloody hell! Enjoy.

That song>>> Queen
The dress>>>>> I wanted both a white and black but I'll choose whatever. Black or white. *wiggles brows* *twirls fake mustache* and I choose the black dress *sneaky smile and a monster behind me* *turns around* oh darling you're awake already...

......Gee is on drugs. Just kidding. Or am I? (Dun dun duuunnn) the world may never know.

Sandra Diggs...

Fabian gripped on me tightly, my arms didn't let go of him. My eyes opened slowly to see him groaning, he was sweating and this is the first time I'm the first to wake up, usually it's him. I frowned, what's wrong with him? He slightly shifted so his face could be buried in between both our pillows, he mumbled some words that I didn't catch well. I let go of him, his arms loosen up and I took my chance to get out of his iron grip.
I fixed my tank top, I grabbed my phone which made me feel happy because I want to listen to some music.

I actually miss my house like being alone and listening to music, singing and playing instruments. I miss that.

I walked to the kitchen, I'm hungry so what can I make? Pancakes? Probably, I sighed.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked. Fabian was watching me, what? How? Ugh, he's like a friggin' ninja! He needs to stop that. I groaned and flipped him off, he smirked. "I think you were having a nightmare so I didn't want you to kill me with your grip so I left you alone." His smirk disappeared, he nodded with a serious look. I didn't say anything as I just grabbed an apple, I don't like bananas.
Fabian just grabbed two grapes and went to the sofa, the grey sofa looked so comfortable. I blushed when I remember what we did at his house, I've never had sex anywhere besides a bed and that was the first time.

Fabian is basically more of an expert on having sex everywhere he goes, I mean I did caught him having a sex in the school's closet. Oh horrible memories.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, I shrugged as I sat down next to him. He placed his arm around me, I brought my knees up and he placed his leg under them. "I'm thinking, I'm really tired." He nodded at what I said at the end, he looked tired as well, his green eyes were slightly darker than usual.

"Do you want sleep again?" His voice still sounded like he was sleepy, you know when you hear a guy after he wakes up? That's him right now and it sounds sexy. His arm was around me, I felt his fingers touching my skin made me feel like a tingly feeling.
Why is this happening right now? We just woke up. I shook my head, no well yes, I want to sleep more but I also want to see more of France.

I looked at him, I pecked his lips real quick before getting up. "I'm going to go by brush my teeth." He groaned which made me laugh, we'll sleep later but now I'm going to get ready.

I walked to the bathroom, I grabbed my toothbrush and put paste on it. I started brushing my teeth, I felt Fabian behind me which made me feel like a uneasy feeling-like an excitement.

He grabbed his and started brushing his teeth, I finished brushing mine and was about to step away from him when he grabbed my arm. "What?" He didn't answer me until he finished washing his mouth, he quickly pressed me against the sink. I raised a brow, "what?"