Chapter 10-- Cheater

Warning: This MAY sounds like it goes FAST but it's not, it's part of plot and story. I have to say a lot is going to happen more in this book than the first one.
  Another Warning: Things get hot ;)

Sandra Diggs...

A week has passed by and I've been dating Kaleb. I can literally say that my plan failed, I have an anger towards Blondie. Not because I hate him but because he's with this blonde bimbo, Vixy doesn't like her but we both know he is just using that bimbo but it still irks me. I thought if I date Kaleb I would forget about Blondie but nope, it's a great failure because I can't.

     I hate the fact of it. I don't know why but I have weird dreams besides nightmares. No there not sex or anything, I just talk to someone I can't see. I think it's my head. I'm going crazy. It's seriously pissing me off.

I was drinking, I was in that club that I took Lina a long time ago. I felt like crying, I hate the fact that I can't like Kaleb. Why is this difficult? I hate this.

I ignored Kaleb for two days now because I was pissed off at everything, I saw a guy flirting with a girl. I was probably getting drunk, ugh why does this hurt? Admit, Julia, you like Fabian. There is nothing wrong, it's just a like and it'll soon go away. Just admit it. I looked down at the cocktail, I cringed my nose.

I licked my lips, I was still thinking of that sudden kiss Blondie gave me while back. F*ck Sandra! Forget about it, he's just like those men who hurt you before. A small tear slipped. No, I am not going to fall for those tricks. I bit my lip, my finger circling the rim of my drink.

I turned around to see Fabian across the room, staring at me. What is he doing here? Isn't he suppose to be with Vixy? Maybe Vixy let him go out. I looked down after I drank my last drink, Vixy would be an amazing daughter.

     I never thought of being with a man, I don't and I don't want to. Fabian was wearing a grey button down shirt, it looked like blue jeans, he had a bracelet that it looked gold. It sparkled every time the light hit it, he was drinking a beer.

I don't know why but it was an instinct to me, there were rooms in this club for ya know what... So I got up and walked to the side of the club.

I was wearing a black sheer blouse-under I had a black bra, I had black leggings and black pumps. I had a necklace that Julie let me use, it was gold. I had black winged eyeliner and light red lipstick.

I saw people making out, girls with girls and boys with girls. I passed by them and walked to this empty room, I let the door opened.

Please come, please.

That little voice whispered, why was I hoping that he would come? Inside I was going crazy, I don't know why but I was.

I was leaning on the bathroom sink; looking at my reflection. Is he coming? I know I may get caught soon by my past but I... "Sandra." I turned my head to see Fabian, my heart did a cartwheels. My palms felt sweaty, why does he always give me that look? It pisses me off but Damn, I like it.

I didn't say anything because I felt like I couldn't, I turned so my back was facing the mirror. Fabian was already in front of me. His green eyes made feel safe and weak at the same time, stop it Fabian.

I didn't move but he did, his hands immediately cupped my face; pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back, my heart felt like jumping out. I was lifted on the sink, my legs going around his waist, his fingers working on my blouse. In a second he took off my blouse and left with my bra, his lips were going down my neck, I moaned. Don't stop, he's not going to hurt you.