Chapter 40--Visiting

I got a sketch book! Wassup, hell yeah *starts hooting* whoop whoop!

I drew Celebi.

How is y'all day? Good? Bad? Peachy? Orange-y? Yellow-y?

...Kelling Quinn-y? (Sounds like fettucini) I have no life at all*laughs* oh whale. *starts making whale noises*

QOTD: The only thing we're allowed to do is to believe that we won't regret the choices we made. ~Levi Ackerman, Attack on titan.

2QOTD: Is your head as hollow as that gun barrel? ~Levi Ackerman, Attack on Titan.

Sandra Diggs...

How long has it been? A couple of days and this was the first day where we can visit Katalina. I know Maxwell wanted to see her, he has actually pushed girls who throw themselves at him and he only hangs out with me, Sam and Jona.

Like always I'm always making sarcastic remarks and pissing him off, that's how it works with our friendship.
Today, Max was anxious to see his wife again since they can only talk on the phone for fifteen minutes. But since it's him, Dannie, Lina's parents, he doesn't have much time to talk to her almost like for three minutes or five.

School was about to end for the day, I was going to visit Lina as well today with Maxwell and her parents. The bad thing was that we had to wait a few more hours so it we could visit.
I don't know what Maxwell is gonna do to make the time go by fast, maybe rob a bank, jump someone or get high. Who knows.

For the last couple of days, I have been calm and trying my best to act like I'm okay. My anxiety was coming back, I was jumpy as I was back then, I didn't want people touching me.
Julie and Marcos says it's normal since Fabian and I broke up, I remember what Julie said to me that night when I had a nightmare;

"Maybe that guy isn't a bad person at all. I would see you smiling most of the time, you're not scared to be touched and no nightmares. That guy changed you in the best way there could ever be, things will work out soon."

She was right.

Fabian did change me in a good way, I really hope things work out enough for us.
Max got up and waited for me, which is unusual but we were talking about if he was going to pick me up so we could go see Lina later. I agreed, I went my own way and I saw Laney. She was rubbing her wrist before walking away, I lost her when a big group of jocks besides to move in front of me.

"Move, douchbags!" I yelled, they are looked at me and I motioned them to move which they did. I ended up with comments like;

"She's feisty."

"I would have a night with her."

"Wait, isn't she dating Fabian Mente?"

And on. I was looking for Laney but she was nowhere to be seen, I frowned, where did she go? I groaned, dammit, I lost her.
I went back to my car, so what do I do?

Vixy is grounded because of her grade. I think I'm gonna start from base one to get Fabian back, I bit the inside of my cheek, I'm willingly to do that.
I was driving back home, my mind still wandered back to Fabian and as much I wanted to forget what I did, I didn't.

I parked in front of my house to Fabian, my heart was beating fast, did Laney convinced him? I gulped, I felt scared and shy. I-I don't know what to do, okay okay, stay calm.
I got out of the car but my own disappointment, Marcos came out with a folder, he gave it to Fabian. They talked about something, it made Fabian snort and walk away. He didn't notice me-maybe he did but ignored me- I just watched as he left.