Chapter 8-- Just Forget The Mistakes

Sandra Diggs....

Okay, here goes nothing. Kaleb was walking towards his car, I was walking behind him. I'm not a stalker, I realized that the only way I can stop thinking of Blondie and stay away from him is by being with Kaleb. I wish I wasn't using him but he's the only way out of this problem inside me. He must noticed me behind him because he immediately turned around, here goes nothing. As soon as he turned around, I grabbed him from his face. I was seriously having a war in my head all day yesterday but I have to do it, I need to stop thinking of Blondie.

I crushed his lips against mine; at first he was shocked but then he must of realized. Kaleb wrapped his arms around me, I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Kaleb tighten his grip on me. I thought I would freak out but no, it actually felt nice. I didn't feel safe or anything, not the way Blondie made me feel but it was still good. I didn't feel what Blondie made me feel which was love, special, warmth, safety and protection. Kaleb only made me feel warmth, and the love wasn't a big feeling. I pulled away with my forehead pressed against his, his breathing was uneven but slowly it got even. "Sandra," his lips twitched, I could see he wanted to smile. "Why?" He asked, I pulled away.

"I-uh.... I'm going to give myself a chance with you but I don't promise anything, Kaleb. I may just like you but I can't fall in love with you so..."

"Yeah, I get it. You like me?"

"Uh.... Kind of, a little. Yes." I didn't know how to say anything, my head wanted to agree but my heart kept screaming 'no! Not him, please'. I don't want to be in love with Fabian. I can't and I won't. This confusion was killing me, I felt like a part of me was breaking but I'm use to it.

"I really love you, Sandra." I felt a lump on my throat. I felt like running away again, I hate those words. I never want to hear them, ever, I put a fake smile. "Yeah, ugh..." His finger pressed against my lips, he let out a chuckle. "It's okay, I-I..."

"Talk to you later?" I just asked in a hurry, I felt like crying but I was holding it inside. "Sure, see you later." He got in his car, I just put a fake smile on me face. I'm stupid. Really stupid.

I KISSED a boy I DON'T even like.

I felt like rubbing my lips, I could still feel his lips against mine. I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I slowly walked to my car, I got in, slamming my head against the steering wheel. You're stupid, Julia, just God Damn stupid. You don't like him! You're gonna hurt him!

Shut up! Don't you think it already hurts?! I feel sick and tired of this, I'm between to guys. One loves me and other one hates me, yet I feel good when I'm with the one that hates me. Why couldn't I feel good with Kaleb? He's sweet, nice, happy and he loves me while Fabian is angry and infuriated with everyone, he hates me!

Not to just add, I hate Fabian Mente. I hate him with all my heart, he is a disgrace to everyone. No one will ever love him, I won't, I hate him.

I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him...

My phone started ringing, it was Marcos. I've been here for at least ten minutes. I started driving, I didn't answer the first call but the second one I did.

"Ugh hello." I didn't even know what to say, no sarcasm. I didn't feel like saying anything, I just wanted to stay quiet and look at the wall for hours. "Julia, where are you?" He asked, I could notice he was nervous. Ever since, he's out until they find him guilty. I was told that his attorney begged the court to let him free under surveillance until they found him guilty or not and that he regrets what he did. I laughed at that, we all know he doesn't regret sh*t.

"A couple houses away from home, I'm on my way. Don't worry, Mar." I hanged up before he even said anything. Marcos wants to keep me and Carlie under his watch, Marcos is scared he's going to lose us. Lose Carlie.