Chapter 13-- Risk My Life For Yours

Fabian Mente....

I snorted at Vixy's comment, she's a weird kid sometimes. I was dropping her off at Juana's ("my mom") house. I still had a few hours to be with Vixy but I have to go talk to Max and Lina since Lina is pissed off at me. Eh, women this days.

"Dad, what do you call a fake pasta?" Oh Dannie must of done this joke, he's good at jokes but I just don't laugh because... I hate laughing, not my thing. "What?"

"An impasta." She smiled, I couldn't help but chuckle, gosh this kid is so weird. Juana was waiting outside, I didn't get out of car when I dropped Vixy to her house. I could see the pain in her eyes, I snorted, she deserves it. She killed my father so she deserves pain, I drove off to the Small mansion. I hate rich people, they only care about themselves.... Except Lina, she really cares about Maxwell.

The rational part of me is okay and likes the fact that Max is happy and his wife takes care of him, the ignorant part of me doesn't give a f*ck about it and hates that Nerd for changing Max.

Even though Max hasn't changed fully,he's still cold hearted to other people but with that Nerd.... He's lost, emotionally and mentally. I have never seen a person like that since.... My dad died.

I let out a staggering laugh, we were happy but she ruined everything. We were so happy, everything was good. I straighten myself, I can't make myself look weak, I'm not weak. I drove faster to the Nerd's house.

Once I was there, I got out of my car. To see Lina talking to Maxwell, Max look uncomfortable with this situation. He saw me as soon as she did as well, the gates opened as I walked in.

"Nerd." I greeted her, she crossed her arms and snorted. "Douche." I winked at her, I looked at Max.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." Max kissed the Nerd's forehead and walked to my car, I quickly nod at her. I was about to leave when she grasped my hand, I turned to look at her, the hell?

"Watch him, please. Don't let anything bad happen to him, please Fabian." I saw the pain in her eyes, I gulped but nodded, she smiled at me. "Thank you." She murmured, I walked away. Max was quiet the whole way even when I picked up Sam, I don't think Jona knows that Sam is going to do this. Max got a message, he looked at it and turned off his phone. It was good to have him back, he was the best out here. Max put the a song on, it was a song from Tupac. We were quiet, it was probably eight at night when we got to that traitors house.

We took out our guns, I closed my eyes. Keep Max out of harm, keep Sam out of harm, go see and hug my daughter. Anything can happen, he may have visitors; family members, friends... Anyone.

It took us like five minutes, Max broke the door open. We looked around and saw money and drugs in the kitchen table, Sam started grabbing the money and drugs. Where the hell is he? I looked around and saw no one, I chuckled, son of a b*tch thinks he's smart. I broke the door with my foot, there was the guy and a girl in his arms. I squinted my eyes, I know this b*tch.

"Get the out!"I yelled. They scrambled their way to the living room, Max was helping Sam. Max look excited and calm, maybe this what he needed. I shook my head, keep them safe, keep them safe. I kept repeating that to myself, I can't let anything happen to them.

"What the hell are you three doing here?" The guy asked, Max kicked him in the stomach.

"You son of a b*tch thought you were slick enough to lie to our boss, didn't you?" Max grabbed his hair and threw him, the guy hit his head with the glass table. The girl started crying, she begged for us to stop.

I licked my lips, she's cute but there is something wrong about here. "Hey, look... Officer Weldon... You little b*tch is undercover cop." Sam threw me a small manila folder, the guy look confused and so did Max. I opened it and saw my face on the first picture, next was Sam, then Max and last... Diggs? Officer Diggs?