Chapter 25--No Shame In Crying

Laney Neo....

Jona cried in my arms, he looked like a lost little boy with no one there for him. He told me he's been lied to this whole time, I never knew he was in coma before and that he forgot all his past. I brushed my fingers through his thick wavy brown hair, his arms wrapped around me, his face covered with the crook of my neck. "I try, I really do." He hiccuped, I think what he's been through is awful. We were in school, he's been skipping lunch to be with me. At first I didn't understand why he wanted to be with me but then he explained what had happened so I understood, he's been skipping lunch since last week. I haven't been able to see or talk to Fabian because I've been worried about Jona, I heard that Fabian is doing okay with Sandra. I'm happy to know he's okay, that's all I need to hear.

I felt like Jona was a little boy-still. "Its hard, I bet." I murmured, Jona nodded. I understand that Sam wanted to protect Jona but he hurt him too, a lot to be in fact. Sam actually hated Jona, he wanted to kill him. I really don't know what to do, I wish I could protect people so they don't have to feel pain at all.

"I hate everyone. I feel like I'm an alien like I don't belong here at all."
"I'm sorry, I wish I could take that feeling away. Jona, talk to Sam and understand him or let him understand you." I said, I heard his phone ring again. It was Sam, I bet. He's been ignoring him and his brother, I felt pity towards them however some times I don't.
"Why? So I can get lied to again?" His voice was icy cold that sent shivers down my spine, I didn't say anything but just hum a song. He sighed, his knee brushed against mine which made me feel a pinch. My dad threw me down to the concrete yesterday, the pain was too much for me.

Sandra knows now. It's true, she knows that my dad abuses me and I hope she doesn't tell Fabian because I'm scared what might happen. I'm scared what might happen to Fabian, I wanted to cry but not in front of Jona. It's not going to help much at all, I kissed his forehead as his eyes closed.

*
*
*

I brushed my fingers against the leather of this book, it wasn't a reading book, it was a journal. I have been thinking to write everything that happens around me, even the abuse. I just want to feel that if anything happens to me that if they find this, that person will at least feel sympathy for me. I never tell anyone because no one will believe me, I want someone to cry for me and if that person knows how it feels than they'll understand me and something may change. I hope so anyways, I want things to change. I opened to the fourth page, I told my story from the beginning.

I was where my mother had passed away, I remember everything so vividly. I started writing how my mom passed away, I know I was going to cry and I did. This was all the pain and sadness I've been keeping inside for the last five years, I wanted to see if this made anything better. You know to talk about what had happen and know the feelings (A/N: done it once, didn't help. I didn't feel anything or cried so basically I'm faking to know, hypocritical I know)

I heard a bang again, I closed my book and tucked it understand my pile of books. He'll never know the difference, right? I walked down the hall to see him, he's drunk again. His eyes met mine and I saw that ball of fire in his eyes, I looked down. I felt his hand brushed against the back of my head before he literally gripped my hair and slammed my face to the wall, I didn't cry that time, I cried when I hit the floor. I let my hair cover my face because I learned that if he saw my face that he'll get more violent, his fingers gripped my hair again. He slowly picked me up and again slammed me against the wall, I cried as I felt blood dripping down my forehead.
Everything will be fine, he'll pass out at any minute now. Please pass out, I whimpered as he punched my chest. I gasped for air, I couldn't breathe well and my vision was getting blurry.

He finally threw me down the hall, I crawled my way to my room. Tomorrow he'll be gone all day, it'll be okay, everything won't be okay. Nothing is okay, I locked the door as I heard him scream. I started crying as I kept feeling the blood drip down my face.