Chapter 15-- Look At the Stars

So today I have decided to do a Laney POV but THIS Is a FEW days later after FABIAN leaves the hospital. Like a few days, IF THERE IS ANY CONFUSION PLEASE MESSAGE ME I WILL ANSWER AS SOON AS I CAN.

Side note:
⊙FABIAN lost his dad when he was ten, when Max was eight and Sam was seven.
⊙MAX lost his brother when he was ten, Fabian was twelve, Sam was nine.
⊙Manuel was three years older than Max and two years older than Fabian.
JONA didn't come around until SAM was eleven, Max was twelve and Fabian was fourteen.
⊙MAX got in a gang when he was fifteen, Fabian got in a year before Max did and Sam and Jona got in it at the same time Max did.

~I think I cleared some things. Said and done.

Laney Neo...

I look okay, right? Yes, I do. I was going to the store to get some food, my dad hasn't been here for a couple of days. He went to another town to meet other associates, he is going to be gone for three weeks. Tops, it's been almost nine days since I've seen him, eleven days since I've seen that Blond model named Fabian. I didn't have the guts to text him or call him, I was dying in loneliness.

I grabbed my sweater, house keys and my phone with earphones. I stepped out of the house and began to walk to the market store, it was kind of cold outside but I felt worse. Ten time worse, I covered my face with my hood and hair.

By ten time worse... I mean, my father kicked me out of the house for four days straight in the cold before we moved to this town. He would only let me drink water, really cold water and a cracker. That was for just getting a B in my math class, my dad kept me from working in my school work and I missed two assignments. My dad was really pissed. Like I said, it was before we moved here. And in France, it was really cold at that time. I shuddered at the feeling, that is why I keep straight A's.

The market was at least four blocks away from my house if not five, I looked around to see people talking and smoking. My dad picked an okay neighborhood, there wasn't much violence in this neighborhood. I sighed, I think if I'm going to the market than I can get some flowers for my mom. That feeling made me feel better and worse; better because I was able to talk to her and the worse because she won't protect me from my dad.

My mom passed away when I was ten, we lived here until she died and then my father and I moved to France until a couple of months ago. My mother's family were getting suspicious about my bruising and so was my school, my father got scared so he told me we were leaving France to come here. He lied to my family and told them that I missed my old friends, they believe him.

I turned the corner to see the market store, I looked at my phone. A cold hard breeze hit me but I didn't mind.

Once I was at the store, I got some food I could get. I got some apples like always, some food and drinks. I like to drink water, I haven't eaten some ice cream in a while. Not even in France my dad wouldn't let me eat ice cream, I put down the small bucket of ice cream. I walked the cart to the corner when I bumped into a little dirty blond hair girl, I let out a gasp. Oh my God, I quickly picked her up. She looked at me with a smirk that same smirk that the blond model had.

"I-I'm sorry." I mumbled, she smiled and shook it off. "It's okay, I wasn't looking."

She left and I began to look at canned vegetables, I found some green beans and other things. I looked up to see the tamatoes and green peas all the way up, I bit my lower lip, really? Up there?

How can I get them? I got on my tippy toes but failed to reach them, I tried again and failed. Forget it, I can't reach. A tall figure appeared next to me, that person grabbed both the tamatoes and green peas for me. I looked up again to see him again, he had that smirk.