Chapter 48-- Conscious

QOTD: I am the one who loved you when you went insane. -Christofer Drew.

2QOTD: To live is just to fall asleep, to die is to awaken. ~Pierce the Veil.

How's y'all day/night/noon/afternoon/midnight? (Yeah I know some of you have to be sleeping but y'all wanna be savages and stay up until 3...well let me tell you, you complete a mission.)

Sorry if it took my long to write, I kind of had a problem with Lucy (myself, and no my name is not Lucy...neither is Gee) *gasp* holy shizballs.

The more you learn kids, the more you learn.

I'm thinking with who's POV I should start...(I'm winging it today people, I'm winging it)

3 POVs today as I'm thinking right now, who should I start...ahah! Let's go.

Kaleb Edwards...

Why does she always do this? Huh?

She never cares about herself, she needs to stop taking care of others and think about herself. She tells me to not be a hero when really she needs to stop too, she's always protecting others and gets hurt. I realized I cared more about Laney then Sandra, I actually really like Laney.
My parents like Laney a lot too, I sighed, Lina was with Max holding hands and walking down the halls.

She had a bruised cheek, Max had bruised cheek too and a cut going his jaw. I wanted to ask more but Maxwell told me it was best for me to stay away from this problem. How can I stay away from this? I need to talk to either Sam...or Jona. I shivered.

You can't talk to Jona since he takes everything pervertly and in a weird humor.

To my luck, Sam was talking to another guy and was nodding at what the guy was saying. I walked towards him, he raised a brow as he saw me.

"Hey Kaleb." Only guy who doesn't say sh*t to me, oh the pleasure. "Hey, can I talk to you?"

"Sure." He said, he walked away from the guy and we walked to another place. There still was people walking around since it was lunch time, I was supposed to go do some things but this is more important.

"Have you found anything?" He shook his head, I frowned. "Why?"

"Its not as easy as you think, these people are sex traffickers." Damn. They're going to hurt her, they're going to touch her, I can't like that happen. She needs to be here again, she needs to be by my side.

"Ask Fabian."

"What?"

"Fabian is our leader, he bosses us three." Three? Oh right, I just looked at him. Why does Fabian have to be the leader? I asked him that and he just laughed, what's funny?

"Fabian has more techniques when it comes to killing, stealing and all that. He's also the oldest of us four, he's been in the gang longer then us, and he's our older brother. He makes the rules, we follow and do what he says-even if we disagree." Makes more sense. I rubbed my temples and nodded, I muttered thank you to him. I walked down the hall when I stopped in front of two doors, I was expecting the cafe but instead it was the library.

I just looked through the glass doors, it had like four kids in here. You don't like to read, just go away. Her words, it actually hurt when she said that but it was true. I don't like to read, I will do anything to avoid reading. I gripped on the handle and pulled the door open, I walked it, it felt weird.