Chapter 31--I'm not crazy, am I?

This chapter contains 2 POV: Laney and Fabian.
Also.... GAY RIGHTS!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!! FINALLY! IM SO HAPP-AY!

Quick Q/A:
1. What did she (Sandra) go through?
~Answer to that question is in the 1st book chapter-something-forgot. However since I'm nice (total lie) I will tell you, she was sex trafficked until age 17 when she got saved.

2. Wtf?
~Whaaa?* in minions voice* If you don't tell me then I dunno the wtf happened.

3. Did they use a condom?
~I hope so, unless his game is strong than kudos for you Fabian! You bastard.

4. Why did you create Jona into a monster?
~I didn't, I created him into your future husband/stripper.

5. Can I have Vixy?
~Dont ask me. Ask Fabian.

6. You need to update...
~actually it's a "need" and "want" thing, you 'need' me to update-I 'want' to update, you 'want' me to update-I 'need' to update. It's a lose-lose-win-win thing. (Thats confusing asf, I even confused myself) and made no sense, however I got it which is okay with me

HUGE NOTE: EVERYONE IS SAYING TO PUT SANDRA TELLING FABIAN HER PAST. I WILL! JUST NOT NOW BECAUSE IT WON'T GO WITH THE STORY LINE, TRUST SANDRA. SHE CAN'T JUST TELL HIM "FABIAN I WAS SEX TRAFFICKED" -___- NO. GIVE IT TIME. Its like cooking pizza ⊙ω⊙

QOTD: And then I found out how hard it is to really change. Even hell can get comfy once you settled in. I just wanted the numb inside me to leave. ~Oliver Sykes

2QOTD: Death is a promise and living your life is a fucking lie. ~Oliver Sykes.

Laney Neo...

My father has gotten worse, its a fact that I'm willingly to take because it was my fault. He saw I still had a picture of my mother and that angered him, he burnt all the pictures of her however I had one hidden from him until now. It was around twelve at night, I was looking at the stars, I always come here if I need time. This is the place where Fabian brought me, I haven't talked to him a while now-not because I'm ignoring him because I'm not- it's just I don't know what to do.

Like I have a fear he'll find out about my dad. I kept looking at the stars, I saw the light. Is that my dad? I quickly got up and turned to see Fabian, my eyes widen. Oh thank goodness I'm still wearing a little bit of makeup, I kept my hood on. The car's lights faded, Fabian looked at me as he sat on the hood of his car. I walked towards him, sitting next to him. His dirty blond hair was slightly messy, he shaved-maybe Sandra told him to shave, he looked slightly high. I shook my head, he still does it even when he has a daughter.
I haven't properly met his daughter, Vixy, like I saw her in the store but never had met her well.

"You look tired." Fabian immediately said, I smiled, shaking my head. "No, I've been studying a lot that's all." He nodded and took out a cigarette, I frowned but didn't say anything.

"Have you been ignoring me?" He asked.

"No, I've been busy lately since I'm about to graduate already." His head immediately turned to me, his eyes widen, then frowned. "Oh. What university or college are you going?"

"Umm...Georgetown university law center." Fabian quickly looked at me, he jolted and that made me move slightly back. What? He just stared at me. Is something wrong? "Is that far away from here?" I nodded slowly, thousands of miles away.

"It's in Washington D.C....why?"
"That's really far away." He murmured, I just looked down. Is he sad about it? I think it would be better if I don't get attached to anyone yet again I got attached to Fabian the first day I met him. I sighed.
"I'll graduate in four months, I'll be here for a couple of days then go to France for a couple of weeks then be back and move to Washington."